Chapter 7

Chapter 7

~Recap~

We walked out of the plane and as soon as I stepped out of the plane, I almost died right then and there.

~End of Recap~

"Grayson?" My red-haired brother nodded and I ran up to him. "Grayson! I've missed you so much!" I cried as he spun me around.

"Same here. Ali told me that you were coming here so I decided to surprise you for your birthday!" I felt tears well up in my blue eyes.

I heard Max cough from behind me. "Oh! Mr. Thompson, meet Grayson. Grayson meet-" "Max Thompson." Grayson held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you." Max hesitated, but shook his hand. "Same."

I could see the anger in Max's golden eyes as he looked a my brother. "How did you know when I would be here?" Grayson shrugged. "Lucky guess."

Grayson grabbed my hand and started to drag me towards the food court. "What are we doing?!" I yelled as he stopped at a Macdonalds.

"Getting something to eat." I looked behind me and Max was still glaring at Grayson. "I'll be right back." Max said as he went outside to the woods. "I wonder what his problem is." Grayson said.

"I don't know. I'm gonna go and find him." I walked outside to where he went. "Max! Max!" I heard growling from inside the woods and ran in farther.

I saw a flash of black. "Max!" I ran over to him and when he spun around, blood was all over his mouth and his teeth were sharpened into fangs.

"M-Max?!" Max's face was torn with horror as he saw me. "Lina!" I screamed and ran to what I thought was the edge I the woods.

I looked around for a way out, but it was too late. I was completely lost.

"I'm never going to find my way out!" I heard another growl from behind me. But it didn't sound like the one I heard Max do. I turned around and a giant mountain lion was growling at me.

"N-nice kitty." The mountain lion jumped at me. I shut my eyes and waited for the impact, but it never came. I opened my eyes and Max stood there, blocking me.

"Run Lina! Run!" I ran out from under Max until I reached a small creek. "What am I gonna do?! He's a vampire!" I felt a burst of wind go behind me.

"Are you ok?" I nodded. "So you're not scared of me?" "O course I'm scared, but I know you like me so I don't think you'll hurt me."

Max smiled. "Come on. We need to was back."

Yay! I have more read on this one than on my other one that has 14 chapters! I also started a new story. It's called A New Twist on a Old Story. It's based on little red riding hood! It's so adorable!! Love you!! -loverofhearts