Chapter 10

Chapter 10

My eyes widened as Max kissed me softly. "W-what is he doing?" Memories flooded my brain. Max backed up. "Lina?" I smiled. "You really do like me don't you?" Max smiled also. "Your memories' back!" I nodded and grabbed his face. "I like you too." I kissed Max back and smiled.

I heard Grayson cough from behind me. "Oh! G-Grayson!" Grayson chuckled. "Don't you dare hurt my sister or else you will be sorry."

I blushed furiously. "Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to my girlfriend." I looked at him, with confusion spreading on my face. "Girlfriend?"

Max nodded. "Why? Do you not wanna be my girlfriend?" "Of course I do!" I looked to Grayson. "If it's ok with you." Grayson nodded. "I just don't wanna find my sister lying in the middle of the floor craving blood."

"You know he's a-" "Yeah." I smiled. "Good." I heard my phone ring suddenly. "One sec." I walked out of the room, leaving them talking. "Hello?"

"Lina! You've gotta come back now! Blaine's out of prison and he's headed towards you guys!" Ali shouted. "Don't worry! I've got it covered!" I walked back to them. "Guys, Blaine's coming."

Max growled. "He is not gonna touch you!" Both me and Grayson winced. "Sorry love. But don't worry, we'll protect you." I smiled. "Thanks guys."

There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I walked to the door and looked through the peek hole. "G-guys." They both looked at me. "We need to get out of here," I whispered. "Is B-" I covered their mouths and nodded.

"What are we gonna do?" Max looked at the window that was beside me. "We need to jump." I shook my head quickly. "No way!" Max spun me towards him. "Trust me." I nodded. Grayson smiled. "Don't worry little sis."

I smiled back. "Thanks." Max grabbed my hand and walked to the window. "You ready?" I gulped. "Yeah," I said as we jumped out of the 8 story building.

YAY! Another chapter done! So many reads! I asked my mom today and she said that if I could finish a story (on paper) I could maybe get it published! If they like it! Be looking for my name! Alexis Mullis. See you guys ina bit! -loverofhearts