A/N IMPORTANT

Hey guys. I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do.....I have unfortunately I am not going to going to continue the story I have lost complete interest in it and I don't know how to follow up. I apologize for anybody who wanted to read the rest but  if you want I can make a different story but it will not follow the same plot line. I am deeply sorry for any of those readers who want to see it go on. Lately I have not been the same and I'm falling through some very difficult times and any of those were still with me I thank you. I will continue to write just not the same as I used to. I am more mature in my writing so any of my old stories I will either be rebooting or completely getting rid of again I am so sorry please forgive me any of my loyal. readers. Feel free to shoot me any request you would like me to do for either a short story or an idea for a story altogether I do have a friend who I will be working with in one of my new restore is that is based off our characters into human forms.  So after all of this is been dealt but I would just like to say I'm so excited to begin my new adventure and writing and I already have a few on the way I will be putting some new chapter in my old stories that can be easily added to my new mature style of writing. Thank you all again for being loyal.
~ Ally out