Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I walked in and saw Max sitting with a pair of glasses on his face. "Miss Cross, have you packed yet?" he asked as he took the glasses of his face.

"Yes sir." I pulled my bag over to my desk and sat down. "When are we gonna leave?" Max walked over to me. "Now."

Max grabbed my hand and dragged me to our boss's office. "We'll be leaving now Mr. Joneson." Mr. Joneson's nodded as Max grabbed my hand again.

"So where exactly are we going?" Max smiled as he grabbed his bag. "It's a surprise." I groaned.

I reached for my bag when he grabbed it first. "Don't worry love, I'll get it." Max walked outside to a long limousine that was parked outside. "Woah! Is this yours?!" I gaped.

"Yes. Mr. Joneson is my uncle. I own some of the other companies." My jaw dropped. "Cool."

I climbed into the backseat of the limo. "You're not driving?" I asked Max as he sat beside me.

"No. I want to be back here with you," he purred, making me blush. "Y-you don't need to do that." I looked out the window to stop him from seeing my blushing face.

"You do know that I wasn't kidding when I told you I liked you, right?" I nodded. I looked at him after my face turned back to normal. "I-"

"LOOK OUT!"

Everything after that was so fast.

Max looked outside to see us about to crash into another car. He grabbed me around the waist and put him in front of me. I closed my eyes tightly as I felt the cars collide. I opened one eye carefully. "Max?"

I felt a tear well up in my eyes as I saw Max's body full if scratches and bruises. "Max?! Wake up!"

I shook him lightly. "P-please wake up! Please!" Tears fell as I cried.

"Why are you crying over your boss?!"

My inner voice said. "A-Angelina." I looked up at Max. "M-Max?" He nodded.

"Are you ok?" He nodded again as I pushed the door open with all my strength. "Y-yeah. Just a little banged up." I lightly pulled Max out of the car.

"We can skip the trip. You're too messed up." Max frowned. "B-but we have too!" he pouted like a child.

"We can later!"

Do you guys accutally like this story? I know the acutal romance is going really fast but the plot is no where near close! I may not be able to update again tonight cause it's really a lot of work! Love you guys so much! -loverofhearts