Chapter 15

I walked silently into the office and was imediently showered with voices.

My eyes were blinded and a arm held me tightly around my waist. "Don't worry Lina. I've got ya."

Max walked me to my office and I sat down quietly. "It feels good to be back!" I said as I booted up my computer.

I noticed a small note in the corner of my screen. I picked it up gently and almost feel out of my chair.

Did you really think I was gone forever?

-Blaine

I screamed and the door slammed from behind me. "Lina, whats wrong?" Max asked with worry.

I handed him the note as I shivered in fear. "He won't touch you." Max kissed my forehead lovingly.

"T-thanks," I stuttered. I felt a hot tear run down my cheek.

A strong pair of arms held me against a strong chest. "It's ok. He won't even have a chance to get close to you," he whispered.

"I love you." "I love you too."

I kissed him softly as tears piled in my eyes. He kisses back and smiled.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met."

I blushed. "Thanks." Max chuckled and grabbed my hand. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"My house. We're not safe here." Max dragged me out of the office building. I heard a faint growl from behind us.

"Well,well,well. If it isn't my dear girlfriend Angelina," Blaine smirked as he walked towards us.

"Stay away from her!" Max shouted, getting in front of me. "You think you can protect her forever? Ha!"

I whimpered slightly as Blaine grinned eviliy, revealing two large fangs.

Blaine walked slowly towards us. "I said stay back!" Max lunged for Blaine.

I screamed as Blaine pulled out a knife and stabbed Max's chest.

"MAX!!!" I ran to Max's limp body with tears rushing out of my eyes.

"No..." Blaine chuckled. "So pathetic."

My heart burned with hate. My eyes burned and I felt them go comepletly red.

"You. Will. Pay!!"

OMG!!! CLIFFHANGER!!!" Sry for the delay!! And I am sry to say that the next chapter is the last one *sighs* I will include a epilogue. I will update either tonight or tomorrow. Luv ya!!! -loverofhearts