Chapter 3

Chapter 3

As I walked in, Blaine grabbed my arm, forcing me to the ground. "Why did you tell about me?! You will be punished for this!"

Blaine pulled me up by my hair, making me howl in pain. "Shut it!" he shouted as he kicked me down.

"This should teach you a lesson!" Blaine punched my chest and I flew across the room. "P-please stop! I-I'm sorry!" Blaine smiled down at me evily. "I know. But that doesn't matter!!" Blaine pulled me up and slammed me against the nightstand.

I felt something warm run down my head. "You're worthless! I don't know why I even went out with you!" Blaine chuckled. "You think that you're boss would ever go out with you? You fat,ugly, and down right horrible to be around!"

I was on the verge of tears when he grabbed me up and took out a knife, cutting me on my arm. I screamed with pain as I tried to stop him. "Don't struggle. It'll only make I worse!"

Just before I blacked out, the door swung open and Max stood there. "Lina!" Max ran with incredible speed at Blaine, holding him up by his collar.

"Don't ever touch her again!" Max growled as my vision began to blacken. Blaine nodded quickly and scampered out. "Angelina!"Max rushed over to me and the last thing I saw was Max's worried face.

---------------

I woke up with a bright light blinding me."Lina! You're awake!" Ali cried. "Yeah." "Are you ok?"

I looked at Ali and nodded. "Good! I saw Mr. Thompson carrying you downstairs and we rushed off to the hospital!" I noticed Max standing in the corner. "How did you know that I was in trouble?"

Max walked over to me and motioned for Ali to leave. "I heard you screaming." "But why did you help me? I'm just your assistant."

Max leaned in, our lips only centimeters away. "You make my heart leap. Your safety is all I care about." The heart monitor skyrocketed.

"Looks like I make you feel the same way," he purred. "Shut up." I heard Ali whistle from outside. "Ali! You better shut up too or else your lips will be on my door!" Max chuckled slightly and backed away.

"I'll leave you alone." Max smiled. "For now." I smiled and a nurse came in with a stack of papers. "Fill this out please and she can leave." He nodded and took the pen.

"Thanks." I laid down, shutting my eyes. "My head hurts!"Max looked up from the papers.

"Do you want me to fix it?" Max walked over to me and leaned down.

"Hey! I'm-" Ali stopped mid-sentence as she saw us this close. "A-Ali!" Ali smiled. "Don't mind me. Just continue what you were doing."

I blushed furiously. "A-Ali nothing happened." Max sat back down and continued filling the papers.

Ali waved goodbye. "I'm going home guys. See you tomorrow!" Ali walked out.

"I'm sorry for my friend's behavior." Max nodded as he flipped the finally page over. "Alright. Your free to go!"

I smiled and swung my legs over the bed."Thanks so much."

I walked out of the hospital."I think I'm in love!"

I'm finally over my dog's surgery! I'm trying to write more but I don't think you guys really like it. If my story goes bye-bye, you'll know why. -loverofhearts