Chapter Seven

"Why am I alive? Why am I alive? Why am I alive? Why am I alive?" Choromatsu thought, his heart skipping a beat every few seconds. "I can't do this...I can't....nobody will notice if I'm gone anyways. So what does it matter? If I just listened to Ichimatsu, just this once...it wouldn't be bad, would it? Nobody would notice, right? Hurting myself to rid the pain I feel inside is perfectly fine..."

Choromatsu trembled as a sickening feeling began to rise up in his chest, pushing its way up to his throat. He was definitely about to paint the walls with his puke.

"I-I'm going to go to the bathroom," Choromatsu announced feebly, staggering to his feet as he dashed to the bathroom down the hall.

And just as soon as Choromatsu had sat down on the white tile floor in front of the toilet, up came the little breakfast he had eaten into the bowl.

Retching and spitting after he had finished, his throat burning, Choromatsu accidentally let a loud whimper escape his lips.

"Hey!" Osomatsu called from down the hall, having heard him, "Are you feeling okay, Choromatsu?"

Nearly screaming, Choromatsu lunged at the bathroom door and locked it, causing it to shake as his body literally slammed into it.

"What's going on in there?!" Osomatsu yelled, now standing in front of the door. "Reply to me, Choromatsu! This is not funny!"

Angrily, Osomatsu began to bang his fists on the door. Pound, after pound, after pound. And he wouldn't stop.

"Please go away, Osomatsu nii-san..." Choromatsu thought, tears filling his eyes as his brother continued to tell the same question over and over again.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" Osomatsu screamed angrily, pounding on the door harder than he ever had. And after not having received a reply, but heard the pitiful sniffles coming from his crying brother on the other side, Osomatsu stopped and went back into the living room.

Choking a little, Choromatsu grabbed onto the bathroom countertop and yanked open Ichimatsu's drawer. Immediately, his eyes found an extremely sharp, and welcoming blade.

"Do it..." Ichimatsu's sick voice seemed to whisper icily into his ears, followed by a sadistic chuckle. "You won't regret it..."

And just like that, Choromatsu jerked up his left hoodie sleeve and dragged the blade across his arm quickly. But before it started to even bleed, he did it again and again in other places on his arm, finding nothing but pleasure from his own pain.

"Ichimatsu you were right," Choromatsu thought, relief running down his arms in the form of blood. "It feels so much better to take it out on myself instead of telling you guys how I feel. I should have been doing this all along....it feels way too good..."

After his entire left arm was covered in blood, some of it running down his fingertips, dripping onto the no longer pure white tile floor, Choromatsu pulled up the sleeve to his right arm, starting over there.

And before he knew it...a solid hour had passed.