Chapter 15

*Skye's POV*

The bottle graces my lips for what feels like the fiftieth time tonight. Siena is asleep and the only way to stop the feeling is to drink until the point of numbness.

Everyone has gone home. At least that's what I think, when I was last sober enough to check. It's silent for the most part.

I need to get out of these clothes and into my pyjamas. I'm way too exhausted to stay up any longer.

"Get off me will you?" I groan attempting to pull my shirt up over my head.

My hands wail about and before I know it I'm stuck with my hands above my head and my shirt not budging.

"Typical!" I shout but not loud enough for anyone to hear.

"Here let me help you" A muscular body is firm behind me, lifting my shirt from off of my chest.

"Joel?" I say turning around to face him.

"No Birdy. It's me" Alex says with a straight face. "This isn't how I imagined taking your shirt off"

"Now is not the time for sexual jokes manwhore. Don't forget you've seen me naked before remember?" I smirk, too drunk to comprehend what I'm saying.

He freezes and his face softens.

"Probably shouldn't have said that huh?" I giggle.

"You can say what you want to say. Your feelings are all valid"

A pause. Silence. Well he asked for it.

"You are a jerk. You hurt me. You don't deserve Siena! You don't deserve me! I should love Joel. He's always been there for me! So why the hell do I still love you?" I say suddenly feeling extremely angry.

"Wait you love me?" He asks.

"Yes you god damn fool!"

"I can't process anything when you are standing in front of me half naked"

He slowly closed the small gap between us and placed his fingers in position to rest in my hair.

"God you are so beautiful. What have I done?" He sighs breathing heavily.

I can't speak, my lips are sealed tight.

He begins to slowly pepper kisses down my neck and I let out a gasp due to the intensity of our contact.

"Bed" I whisper, pulling him on top of me as we reach the head of my bed.

My hands fumble with the hem of his shirt as I attempted to lift it from his body.  He was impatient and took the shirt off for himself.

A moment apart seemed too much, as his lips found their way returning to reach mine.

I was too buzzed to realise how big of a mistake I was making. In this moment it just didn't matter.

I let my hands travel down to his jeans but one of his hands stopped me reaching the destination.

"Not yet. I just want to enjoy this moment before you forget it" He sighs.

There was a soft knock on the door but I was too preoccupied to notice. Alex didn't acknowledge it either and continued to kiss me, letting his hands freely roam my body.

"You son of a bitch" An unknown voice said before Alex was thrown off me.

Suddenly, I didn't feel so drunk anymore.

~~~~~~

A/N Please leave a comment with your feelings on this book! I love reading you sweet words! Enjoy this update!