Chapter 13

A/N an update woo Chelsea good job you update once in a lifetime we hate you! K bye enjoy

~~~~~~~~~

*Skye's POV*

Happy Birthday Siena. My baby girl is three today. Time doesn't wait for anyone I guess.

Pulling my dressing gown up over to conceal my pyjamas, I snuck like a ninja around the house. Getting the perfect things in position for your royal highnesses awakening, was no easy task. With her party this afternoon, I was already stressed and overloaded with things to do. But I'd do anything for my daughter. That's what separates Alex from I.

The time had come. Wake up time.

Quietly, I made my way into her room. She was so cute. I had a little moment to myself, appreciating her sleeping body and how lucky I was to have her.

I turned my phone up full volume before playing the song that starts the perfect day.

"SIENA ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIENA"

"SIENA ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIENA"

The lyrics blared from my phone and I couldn't help but giggle at her groggy awoken state.

"Mummy it's my birthday!" She screamed, throwing away her covers and rushing into my arms.

Hugs from your child, you'll never ever ever get enough. That I can promise you.

"It sure is princess! All of your friends are coming over later to eat cake and have fun with you, but for now it's just me and you!" I say excitedly, pulling her close and squeezing her in tight for another hug.

"What about Alex? Will he come over too?"

"The only Alex that will be here today is your secret friend okay?"

"Okay mummy. Now go away so I can get dressed up pretty"

Excuse me?

"Wait! You don't need mummy to help anymore?" I pout.

"No mummy, I'm a big girl now!"

I scoff.

"I'm still older!" I say sticking out my tongue playfully. "Don't get into too much trouble all by yourself. Call me if you need help. I'll be downstairs organising a yummy breakfast for my big girl"

I laugh again while I travel down to the kitchen.

"What to cook?" I question to myself.

The doorbell rings. Maybe it's Joel! I really need to see a friendly face to complete the perfect day.

With my funky slippers and my dressing gown tied tight, I made the journey to the front door.

It wasn't Joel.

In his right hand was a big present with a bow on top and in the left a bunch of roses.

"We need to talk"