chapter one

Sorry don't have a cover yet.... But I will try to get a nice one soon, please comment! I wanna hear from you guys, your opinions. Should I keep writting ? :(

---------------

I awake in the car with a headache worse than my last hangeover. I can feel the restriction of the seatbelt holding me tightly against the crased in car. I gasp for air.

First things first, I cram my hand deep into the nook of where my seat belt buckle went. I hear the cleck and almost die of graditute. I push against the deflated airbag, I must have been out for like hours. I lay against the dashboard starring up at the sky. Its pitch black out, like I can't even see the few stars that shine outside.

I sit back in my seat, I see the light coming off my phone. It must have fallen under the gass and brake pedals. I don't try just yet to get it, I have to find a way out. I climb towards the already broken window, I see nothing when I pop my head out. I scrounge around for my phone. Gravity pounding my headache worse. I grab it, and notice no bars. In fact I think my phone got a little smashed...

I rest my head on the steering wheel, and try to wiggle out more to maybe find a house. I'm stuck, my legs are stuck under the crushed in dashboard and steering wheel. I begin to panic, I start to make more noise and I receive a cold shutter down my spin.

The pit of my gut turns, I taste a wretched putred taste of blood...

I smell, rotten roses, you know when the petals wilt and die? I smell blood and wilting flowers, and puke, and it smells like fear. Possibly because I'm just scarred, but what the hell?

I sit silent in the moment, for a second. I hear nothing but wind.

And then, pounding...? No,

Footsteps.

Coming towards the car, I scream out for the person to help me! I scream so loud. And all I can hear is them approaching me,

And that's when I realize it, the smell of fear, that shutters up my spine.... Is coming from the misterious footstepping man. I turn my head annd see his feet turned toward me. I scream a blood curdling scream, no one can hear. And I'm cold, and I blacked out again.