Chapter six - upsidedown-

I breathe, calmly as I can knowing my mother's dead corps is on my lap. My tears have gone, completely I'm now trying to think of a game plan before anything gets out of control. I already feel strong.

That's pretty bad, saying that after I basically murdered my mother!

Shutup! I can't change anything now! Grow up!

Ok stupid voice in my head.

I dragged her body to the forest that surrounded our house. Mum always wanted to live here forever...... God what kind of sick person am I?!

Shutup!

Ok I grabbed a shovel out of our shed, and I coughed once breathing in the coal scent from the shed. I ran to where I left myy mother. I saw crows circling, shit! I dug a hole deep in the ground so no dog would dig her up.

I threw her in and her body twisted and bent oddly in the hole after hitting the bottom. I shuddered, her head was leaned toward me in the hole, her devilish eyes wide open barrling into mine. I gasped, the dried blood on her neck made her look even more haunting to look at!

She looked tired, and her hair notted and tangled in a root in the ground. She should have never let me borrow the car.

I shovled for ever, it seemed I was never satisfed with how deep she was, I just kept piling on the dirt. Her cold lifeless fingers curled showing through the dirt. I shuddered again, eerily. I buried another 3lbs of dirt on top of her just to be safe.

----------------

I sat in my kitchen on the floor when I brother found me. I didn't talk, he just nodded and washed my clothes for me while I found new ones in my room. He also cleaned dishes and stuff. I don't know why he bothered, he doesn't even know what I did........

My head turned toward the front of the house a few seconds before a knock came apon our door. I didn't smell anyone I knew.... This could be bad. But it can't be... The cops? No! They wouldn't even know yet! I mean I just killed her last night, and we didn't report her missing. We'll just have to see who's here.

--------------------------------------------