Chapter five -Moment of weakness-

I didn't sleep at all, all I could hear was everyone's hearybeats. I 'woke' up early at like 3 am. And went outside to where I fell to my knees realization hitting me. I saw my mother, sitting outside in her lawn chair, smoking. SMOKING?!?!? Whatthe hell?!!!

I caught a wiff of hersweet scent-blood, heartbeat,

I smiled, my stomach hardened. Annd animal instinct took over mem I had no time to even scream. I turned into the monster that had been deep inside me all along. My heart stoped just before I lunged on her and knocked her out. I didn't hear my heart beat anymore, it was gone. My blood.... Had none.

I smiled and my animal teeth shredded my old gums to crap. Like a papper shredder on a misson with tons of paper to ruin. The edges of my teeth grew sharper and stronger. No bigger though. Just enough to piece the skin.

Piece the skin. Peirce her skin!

I smiled, my lips against my mother's neck. My teeth instinctivaly puncutured the layers of her skin over her jugular exposeing her vein. I promised myself I could teach control. Kepp control. No innocents will be dead.

I suck at keeping promises. I drank her life away, regaining mine. I burrowed deeper into her neck ripping her skin off the wound. I drank, her dry. I didn't even notice her heart stop. I dropped her body limp on me. So heavy, and dead. White pale, lifeless!

My mother! I had just killed my own god damn mother!!!!!

What was wrong with me!!??

I shook my mum's head. She was really dead. I panicked. Of course this was never a CSI episode, and I never took notes!!

I just sat with her limp lifeless head resting on my shins with a bloody gouge out of her jugular vein. And I cried my eyes out, I just sat and cried and cired. What was I supposed to do?! I didn't learn thi in highschool! Shit!

--------------------

So tired so I'll write more tomorrow. :)