chapter three - feeling of "what the hell?!"

------

I dropped over 80lbs in the past few months. I have also heard my heart start to slow and it now queitly weakly beats for my limpless body.I lay in my bed, at home in stress of death. My heart is too weak for me to survive much longer. And even my mother knew it.

I breathe in shaky breaths. I am weak. I can't take it anymore -not knowing what is going to happen to me. What did happen to me, why am I this f*cked up?! It was a car accident- I shouldn't have survived no doubt. The doctors words float to my memory:

"Its a miracle you survived!"

I snap into realtiy. A miracle, that was me? Ya right, I've always been crap all my life.

I type in on google search:

Puking, throat swelling, damage to vocal cords, sore throat, bloddy gums, and loss of weight and headaches. Those are my symptoms. I click searc. A bunch of websites pop up, I click one that intrigues me-it sounds like the begging of the book twilight or something unreal.....

Website:

'If you have the symptoms listed ahead, you either need to consult your doctor or have become a newborn campire. Created by a grand 'Vampira' -some the oldest vampires still living with us in this day. They are the strongest, oldest, and worst enemies to have around. If you have the symptoms listed above, then you have been created by a 'Vampira' . This can be good and bad news, it all depends on if it was intenional chanhe or if it was unintentional. A unintenial change can create unique skills the newborn vampire will devolpe during the week of the changing, or the first few kills. A intentional change may create a half human vampire meaning they can't fully change into their counter self when they kill-or feed. Causing more human reaction out of oneself and more. "

Jasmyne:

I'm a vampire? And I'm supposed to believe this?! Yea right, there is not ever going to be a day when I am sucking out blood! Eww! What a dirty.....thing to do. I'll probably catch a weird disease... Ugh.

I guess I'm a unintentional change-thing consideringit was against my will. So what special skill will I receive?! I can't help but feel excited.

That soon ends with the smell of steak. Bloody raw meat, I can smell it in my kitchen, even though I'm upstairs in my room.

I find the strength to go to the kitchen, and I notice the raw meat. My mother is trying to try new meals for us. Says we eat to much crap.

"Feeling better?" She looked shocked. I couldn't talk, my mouth tasted like my blood, and my throat was swelled shut.

I shook my head. No! I want...... I swallow and taste my blood. There's a certain burning craving I have for it. I shudder, for blood? Ugh, f*ck my life.

"You want to sit? You look scared..." I pushed away from her and ran outside. I fell to my knees and the cold air rrushed through me. I smiled, I wanted blood. I needed blood. I was a newborn vampire created by a 'Vampira' one of the strongest, oldest vampires left alive today. I finally knew my needs even if they were repulsive.

I am new, newborn.

-----------------

Intense, haha not really. Next chapter BIG BIG BIG SHOCKER! Keep reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!