chapter ten -nothing short of embaressment

ok this part i warn is a little more of a heated scene. so you can just skip the beginning. but it is really important. so i'll try not to gross everyone out.

---------------------------------------------------------------

i spun around, hearing a loud booming laugh behind me. nothing. damn this guy was good.

i froze.

i listened intently and heard a branch snap. that caused me to lunge out and tackle a big hard build to the earthy forest.

i have you now! i thought. now i will kill him before he kills me.my attacker will soon be dead.

i open my eyes, and i am on top of him. not my murderer, but the guy i met in the cafe. dazed and confused, i freeze hestiant to think. is he the guy who attacked me? no, his smell is sweet and intruiging, not death and sicly. i feel my face heating up as i notice my hands on his bare chest. what the-?

i lean back and notice his completely bare body under mine. i screech and stand up practiclly jumping off of him. he tries to hide his smirk. and walks further into the forest. i dont dare to follow. but i imagine he's getting dressed. but why was he f*cking naked?! and why was he around while i was hunting down my attacker!!!

his voice boomed, you could almost hear the smirk on his face:

"You dont even know my name, and your already getting me naked." i froze, my mouth dropped in pure humilation.

"You got in my way, i was-...." i pause, "hunting."

"uh huh." he laughed. i hid my face in my hands.

"why the hell are you running around the forest naked anyways?" i spat coldly. he came out in sight, still pulling a shirt over his head. i couldnt help but stare at his muscles and abs. i turned away from him once he noticed me staring at his body.

"well werewolves cant wear clothes now can they?" he smirked. i gaped. my mouth seemed to like to open in shock around him, he seemed to find this always amusing.

"thats what you are?" i almost spat, in disbelief. and i thought i was crazy believeing i was a vampire. i am after all. but werewolf? thats a joke. i stifle a laugh.

"Well, its not exactly unsual for someone to see a wolf around here. there is a pack you know." he rolls his eyes.

"Even more the reason i should go." i take a step past him and stop unsure.

"i have a question." he says smirking.

"so do i." i rolled my eyes annoyed.

"why are you a rougue vampire? i mean why be alone? aren't you scared of getting hurt?" his voice fills with worry, and the smirk off his face disapears. i froze and turned to face him. a sudden anger builds up in me.

"i am scared of no one. i left because i killed my mother because of this-this vampire blood. i chose to live, so i left. and i am trying to hunt down the person who turned me. i dont care about beign alone, or do i care about staying here." i spun around and left him standing there. he called my name once. but i just kept walking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i packed my things. but half way through i stopped. what if my attacker was here? what if i could find him here? why leave, if i am so close. but then a thought catches me. what if he finds me first? what would i do?

thats when i decide to go back to the cafe where i met -damn i dont know his name! where i met the guy who has semmed to capture my imagination. And i sit in the same booth i sat in the first day i had arrived here. i just wait. i order some water hoping i will keep it down without puking.

I smile as i see several guys walk by wishing they could just sit with me and talk. I sound so cocky, but my looks were definatly affected in the process. in a good way. i smile innocently as a guy approaches me. he smells sorta like the guy im waiting for. but is for sure not him. he is slightly more attractive. with bright eyes and he his very tall.

"he wont come." he quietly said, his voice calm and even. he sat beside me. and i smirked playfully.

"oh? what makes you think im waiting for 'him'?" I raise an eyebrow.

"your sense of direstion must be off." he states looking annoyed.

"what?" i ask confused.

"your tresspassing. you havent left yet. and i suggest you do." his eyes hardened on mine. i felt small and scared. he was probably the leader of there litttle pack. what do they call that -alpha?

"i know. its just i think my attacker is here. and i need revenge. you wouldnt understand." i sigh, getting bored with the conversation. he frowns.

"attacker? if someone-like you-a rogue entered our territory we would know." he stated firmly.

"what if they were here all along?" i stare into his deep overwhelming dark eyes.

"we would know." he simlpy says, before the waitress appears.

we sit silent after she leaves. he ordered some food. i feel evinous. i cant eat food anymore.

he suddenly smirks and i am taken a back.

"what?"

"nothing, it's just...." he laughs to himself a ilttle.

"what?" i ask annoyed.

"I cant believe your the one Liam has been around." his answer confuses me. who's ...? oh, the guy i met here.

i just roll my eyes "who are you anyways? the alpha?"

he laughs at my comment, i just squint my eyes at him.

"that's a joke. you think im alpha?" my face is plastered with seriousness "I'm only seccond in command." he finishes.

"Of course you are." i look away. i peer out the window, its gloomier than yesterday. or that just my perspective.

" i meant what i said before as a compliment, Liam has a way with the - sluts. but your classy, and naturally beuatiful.now i know why he always talks about you" he stares at me. giving me a once over. i roll my eyes and slide out of the booth.

"i have a name, im not just eye candy." i smirk at my cocky remark. and am about to leave as he tuggs on my arm for me to sit back down.

"what is it then?" he raises an eyebrow.

"Jasmyne." i shrug. his face goes slightly pale.

"the Jasmyne they were talking about on the news? the one who survved a miracle car crash?" he spoke a little louder than i liked.

"yea. keep your voice down." people started to look and he shrugged.

"thats how you survived eh? being turned by some random guy?" he was serious again.

"sure, but some random guy started the accident before he could 'save my life' ok?" i spat. i wasnt about to get all -hes my hero- i was going to kill him once i got the chance.

"well i'm Mike. and you've met Liam. if you want to stay come with me to consult the real alpha." he laughed. i just followed after he paid. typical guys thing to do. pay for the girl. god it was starting to get annoying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

theres a long chapter for yall. :) and thanks for reading. i also posted californa king bed-by rihanna. it kinda suites this chapter..... idk i was listening to it while i wrote this chapter so yea. thanks guys!

-xmelindamonroe <3