Chapter four - Realization Of Me-

---------

I am sitting outside and I need blood, I realize this now. I camt ignore the fact this how I will continue to live for the rest of my life, can I? No. And I won't.

I go back to my room and do hours of reseach on everything I need to know. I always was a .... Nerd? Loser? No a perfectly normal girl who perfectly fit out. -not fit in.

I could smell my mom in the kitchen and then my brother in the basement. The house has become quieter since my accident. Its like everyone changed their ways. I smiled, nice thought.

I stood up, a few seconds before a knock on my front door. I har my mom drop her dishes in the sink, rub her hands on her towel and answer it. Its Dean. I pout. And grimace and make diaspointed sounds hoping he can hear.

"I'm sure she would want to see you, if you would have wanted to see her during her time in the hospital." My mom said sarcastically. He sighed. She was right, and he knew it.

"I suppose you're right, I would like to sort things out between us. Could you tell her I stopped by?" His voice slightly hopeful.

"Meh.l my mom closed the door before she even said goodbye. Or anything.

Go mom! I relaxed a bit and, actually felt my heart skip beats it was so weak. I need to feed and soon!

-----------------------------

More coming the SHOCKER IS NEXT CHAPTER!!! Promise!!! Ahhh!