Chapter Two

(I is back! Btw this story is only being written because I'm trying to get someone back for revenge.. MUAHAHAHAHAH *coughs* hehe anyway enjoy!)

Chapter Two- Lunch

The canteen. Probably the biggest canteen I've ever laid eyes on, let alone gone into. Lots of pupils scrambled for seats and food too, the clatter of plates against the solid tables making your ears hurt with the added chatter. I could see though, that every pupil avoided two tables. Straining my eye-sight, I was taken aback on who sat on the table. Josh, Sam and Katie, the people I had met in the morning, were in some of the seats, a few still remaining. I turned to walk the other way, to be met with someone pushing me onto the floor, my food splattering all over me. Thank god it didn't again my clothes. "Watch where your going, new girl!" Shouted the voice that was directly above me. I dared to look up, and was met by piercing blue eyes, a little bit like Clems, but with hatred and anger filling them instead of happiness. A large group of girls gathered around me, laughing and pointing fingers. My face turned flush, and I could feel my hot temper coming over me. My hands started shaking in the effort of not shouting my head off at her. Before I could do anything, strong arms pulled me off the floor and turned me towards them. I was met with the familiar brown eyes. Josh. "Are you ok?" He asked, the crowd of people drifting back into the mob of pupils. I wanted to say no, I'm humiliated infront of everyone, and so much more, but I just nodded.

"Whoa, it's getting all up and personal over there!" Sam yelled, breaking the moment. Katie laughed softly, and Sam pulled her onto his lap, grinning. "At least we aren't the 'Lovebirds' are we?" I murmured, oblivious that i had said it louder than I should have. A wave of laughter rose from the group. I just raised my eyebrow. Suddenly realising that Josh still had me in his grip, I gently pulled away.

"Anywaysssssssss" Sam continued, exaggerating the word, making Katie giggle once again, also making me nearly gag "how would you like to be apart of...." Sam held the dramatic pause, his face serious. He struck a pose from his seating position, careful not to hit Katie on the way "THEEEEEEE VICTORSSSS!" He yelled, grabbing Katie's hands and making her clap. Katie giggled, probably for the 10th time in the matter of 5 minutes. Once again, I raised my eyebrow. "The victors?"

I questioned, nearly laughing by the name.

"We were tired, we didn't know what to name it, we called it the victors and WALLAAA! It's the victors!" Sam explained, making several hand gestures. Josh sighed.

"He's the playful type of guy" he whispered in my ear. I nodded, totally agreeing.

"Hey!!! What were you whispering? Your first date reservations?" Sam questioned, chuckling with a curious expression on his face. I blushed deep red, and noted that Josh did too.

"Your both blushing! KATIE! THEIR BOTH BLUSHING!" He laughed, shaking her gently.

"Yeah I can see that" Katie replied, Inbetween laughs.

The rest of the day speeds past before I'm invited to Sam's house with Katie and... Josh. Thanks Sam.

_____________________

Can you see me?

Cuz I'm right here?

Can you listen?

Cuz I've been trying to make you notice

What it means to me

To feel like somebody

_____________________

(Enjoyed? Kewl! ^^ anyways...

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

WHATEVER ELSE U WANT