Chapter Four

(Hi!!! ^^ Dunno what to say here so yeah.... WHERE'S FINNICK? ODAIR HE IS HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAAHAH. Kay I'm gonna stop now.)

Chapter Four- Meeting the others

__________________

Burn me with fire

Drown me with rain

I'm gonna wake up

Screaming your name

Yes I am a sinner

Yes I am a saint

Whatever happens here

We remain

__________________

School again. Ugh. Can't school just be... I dunno... Banned? Do we need it? Yes. These questions and answers swirl through my mind, making It hard to think as I make my way to period 1, Art. Katie, Josh and Sam aren't in this class, so I'm a loner. Dread fills me. Butterflies flutter in my stomach, making it hard to breath. It's like there isn't any air. I stride into the class, trying my best to look as confident as possible, when a girl with long wavy hair and delicate features jumps infront of me, blocking my path.

"Hi!" She smiles warmly, extending a hand. I shake it, a little in shock. I smile back. Her smile is really infectious!

"My names Catherine!" She says.

"Hey, I'm Ari!" I reply.

"Well then, Hi Ari!" Catherine says, pulling me over to a seat beside her, her hair falling down her back like a waterfall. She plops me gently down on the seat beside her.

"Your friends with Katie and Sam, Josh too right?" She questioned, looking at me with a curious expression.

"Uhm.. Yeah, I guess so!" I replied as the thoughts of yesterday evening appeared in my mind. Piggy back challenges, falling asleep against Josh PURELY by accident! I felt the familiar heat rush to my cheeks every time I thought of Josh. It made me want to groan, because it's the first sign of having a crush.

"So am I! Have you joined us?" Her voice butts into my thoughts, bringing me back to reality. I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I question

"THE VICTOORSSSS obviously!" Catherine giggled, squeezing my arm. I laughed softly. I'm growing fond of Catherine already!

"Oh yeah! I think I have, I'm still not that sure!" I quickly said, pulling out my sketch book for art and doodling what the teacher had told us to draw on the board. A primrose, Clems favourite flower. I saw that Catherine pulled out her one too, but was doodling the name 'Liam' instead. I giggled.

"Who's this Liam guy?" I said, nudging her out of her concentration

"He's my man!" Catherine said with a shrug, giggling. Oh no. More love drunk people? I have to deal with Sam and Katie, now Catherine and this Liam dude?

"Nice. Where is he?" I questioned, flicking my hair away from my face.

Catherine scans the group of pupils swarming into the classroom late, and points one out. He has blonde windswept hair and brown eyes

(A/ N: No idea *shrugs* Im not a directioner)

He looks at Catherine and smiles, the smile reaching his ears. Catherine got up and went over to him to hug him, but Liam stopped her, lifting her into the air. She squeaked and laughed. He put her down, and planted a kiss on her forehead before taking a seat beside her.

"Liam, this is our new member of the victors, Ariana! But I call her Ari, and something tells me that everyone else does too!" Catherine explained, motioning to me. I waved shyly at Liam, and he returned the wave, smiling.

"Nice to meet you Ari, I'm Liam" He said shyly. He looked like a shy guy, but he seemed nice too. I nodded

"Nice to meet you too Liam! I've seen by Catherine's sketchbook that she likes you alot!" I said, motioning to the sketchbook which was still open at the page that she was doodling his name. He smirked and wrapped his arms around her

"I maybe do that too! Not that I do or anything.." Liam said, trailing off his sentence. Catherine giggled, and got back to drawing a Primrose instead of Liam. I got back to my drawing, and realised in minutes one thing.

I cannot draw. Poop.

_________________

(Do you like the new guys? I sure do!!! Cathherineeeee!!!! ^^^^ liaammmmmmmmmm ^^^

So...

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

WHATEVER ELSE I DUNNO

^_^