Chapter Fourteen

(Hi hi My Little Tributes! How's you guys? I'm doing pretty good! ^^ This is the update for tomoz, so dont expect one tomorrow, i just REALLY wanted to update today 2 times hehe, so like i said, dont expect one tomoz! Thanks for reading this so far! The last chapter was pretty damn dramatic wasnt it? She was beating up her own mother! :P she deserved it tho, doing that to mah Clemmy Clue! *Hugs Clem soooo tightly* NO ONE TOUCHES MAH CLEMMY!)

Chapter fourteen- Hospitalized

JOSH'S POV

Ari's been in a deep coma for about a week now. The doctors say she might not come out of it, but there's a good chance that she will, but that we shouldn't get out hopes up. I've been in this chair, beside her bed ever since she was put in here. I don't want to leave her. I know about her nightmares. What if she gets one while waking up? Who's gonna know what to do? Exactly my point. No one.

Clem's ok right now, she's healed pretty well, and is well enough to walk, but not for very long since her muscles haven't had very much exercise. Before I could get Elster off of Ari, she wounded her pretty bad, making deep cuts on her delicate face and long arms. Elster ran off after I got her off, deep into the forest. No ones seen of her since, which I thinks good in a way but also bad. Good that she isn't around to bother the girls again, but bad that she now is out loose, and knows where Clem and Ari live. Clem's curled up in my lap right now as I lean against the chair, her hair sprawled everywhere. She looks at peace, finally getting a good sleep since 2 months. She firmly instructed me to wake her up if Ari's status changed, and you can't say no to those eyes of hers.

Sam, Katie and Catherine are here, sitting in the chairs close to me. Liam's taking care of some business, so he couldn't come. Katie's curled up in Sam's lap, continuously stroking his arm as he kisses her forehead. I have to turn away at that point, memories of me and Ari kissing for the first time re-surfacing. I can still feel the rush of electricity that shot through my the moment it happened. I can still feel the pressure on my lips.

The doctors say to keep talking to her, because apparently when your in a coma, you can still hear everything.

"Hey Ari" I whisper, gently pushing my chair closer to the bed using my feet.

"You really should wake up soon. Katie, Sam, Catherine and Liam miss you. Clem misses you alot. So do I." I mumbled the last part so only she could hear it. Was it just me, or did I see a smile play on her face for a split-second? Maybe it was my imagination. I leaned my hand against the railing of the bed, deep in a daydream. Clem shifted in my lap, bashing my elbow as she moved, causing my hand to fall right onto Ari's. I looked down at Clem, but she was fast asleep. Warmth filled me as heat radiated from her soft hand. Gently, I started to stroke it with a finger, tracing in-between the knuckles. Suddenly, her finger extended. It moved. It moved again.

"Someone go get a doctor! She's waking up I think!" I shouted, shaking Clem awake.

"I think she's waking up" I whispered. Clem nodded and stood up, sitting on the chair beside me. I leaned over the railing, holding Clem up so she could see her too, waiting for her to open her eyes. Slowly, an eyelid flickered, and Ari finally opened one of her eyes. I've missed those eyes.

"Ari!" Clem yelled, jumping onto the bed and hugging her tightly. I could see that Ari's face was creased in pain from the force of the hug, but she didn't mention it. She embraced Clem, checking her over.

"Are you ok? Have you had any nightmares? Where's the others?" Ari said hoarsely as the others gathered round the bed, waiting for the doctor to appear.

"Ari." Katie smiled, reaching her ears.

"I'm glad your ok!" Sam exclaimed, not joking this time, for the first time since.. Well.. Forever I guess!