Chapter Six

(Hehe doing a sneaky update while my friends asleep.. Hehe. She's lucky because there isn't any lovey stuff in this one between Sam and Katie, so I decided to give her a break from the feelz. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH! Hope my other lovely readers enjoy! Don't kill meh, I didn't mean for Clem to have a big sneeze... O.O no that wasnt apart of the story... Er... Shut up and read on brainless😂)

Chapter Six- Clem?

____________________

Hey brother

There's an endless road to be discovered

Hey sister

No the waters thick but blood is thicker

And if the sky comes falling down

For you

There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

___________________

I knocked on Clems door for the fifth time in the space of five minutes.

"Clem? Open up!" I yelled, slamming my hand against the door again. Maybe I was scaring her?

"Clem!"

Silence.

I listened for a noise, an alert that would tell me that she was definitely in the room.

Nothing.

"Clem! If your near the door move away ok?" I yelled, uncertain of what I was away to do. God bless that my foot won't get bruised. Taking a few steps back, I kicked the door open, and it fell with a big crash. Sprinting into the room, I scanned the emptiness. The room was hollow, completely. Clems remaining clothes that had been in her closet were everywhere, apart from the ones that were gone. The room was a bomb site. One thing ran through my mind, making me sweat and my heart beat 2x faster.

Clem.

"CLEM?!" I shouted, looking everywhere. "This better not be a joke, because this isn't funny!!"

Silence.

Thoughts raced through my mind, making me feel all dizzy. One thought stood out from the others.

Mother.

Anger boiled in my veins, only to be replaced by sheer sorrow. I collapsed to the ground, crying my heart out. What is there to live for, if Clem isn't here? Where is she? I curled up, fighting off the darkness that was creeping up on me. It was too strong.

JOSH'S POV

I turned up outside her house. It was small, but cosy. I smiled, taking in the sight. It looked just the place where Ari would stay. I hugged the books she had left close to my chest, looking like I was defending them with my life. Something caught my attention though. The door was ajar. That's not usual. Why would someone leave their door open? I shrugged off the growing anxiousness crawling up my spine. One thing set my heart racing though. As I was walking to the door, I heard a scream. A heart-wrenching scream. As quick as lightning, I saw a shadowy figure running across the street with a little girl in his hands. A little girl? I peered closer. Clem. That's Ari's sister... Isn't it? The figure spotted me, and sprinted. I stood there, frozen. That wasnt normal. I know that wasnt normal.

"Clem? Open up!" I heard a voice calling from inside, several thumps following. Ari.

"Clem??"

"Clem, if your near the door, move away ok?" I could hear the uncertainty in her distant voice. A few seconds later, I heard a massive crash, informing me that Ari had burst the door open with her foot.

"CLEM?! CLEM!" Painful yells rose from inside the house. After that, all I heard were sobs. I couldn't leave it like this. Quickly, I ran inside and sprinted upstairs, to find a curled up body on the floor, with a pool of tears surrounding her. Bending down, I picked her up off the ground, and wrapped my arms around her. The gesture shocked her for a moment, but she hugged back eventually, crying into my shirt, making it all wet.

"Shhhh. It's okay" I said, humming into her ear soothingly. Her sobs started getting slower, but the tears never stopped flowing. She was heart-broken. Lost. Depressed. Scared. Scared she was never going to see her little sister again. I couldn't bear to see her like this, it broke my heart.

"C-C.. C-Clem.." I heard her quietly, trying her best to make out the sentence. I shushed her.

"I know. I know" I said, stroking her hair. Ari was trembling like a leaf, I could hear her little heart beating really fast. Too fast. I tried soothing her again, calming her down with words. Her heart beat slowed down to a better rate. Well, that's one good thing I guess.

"Do you know anything?" I said, detaching her from the hug and looking into her face. Ari's face was tear-stained, her eyes clouded over, her bottom lip trembling at the effort to not break down again.

"I was calling for her but she didn't answer! Then I got suspicious and broke down the door.. And.. And..."

Ari started, breaking down again, her body shaking each time a new wave of sobs rose from her.

"Calm down. Don't worry. We'll get her back. I promise." I whispered, letting her hug me again. She needed the comfort. I could feel her sobs getting quieter and quieter by the minute. In a matter of minutes, she was asleep, her fragile body still attached to me. I pulled out my phone, and phoned the police. They would be here soon. It was like 11.00 at night. After that, I texted Sam straight away.

Me: Sam! Big news! Come to Ari's house quick! Get Katie and pick up Catherine and Liam.

Sam: Well hello to you too! What's got your under panties in a twist?

Me: Ari's sister... She's been kidnapped you could say.

Sam: WHAT! NOT CLEM AWH DUDE SHE WAS ADORABLE!!! IM COMING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE HAVE YOU PHONED THE POLICE?!

Me: Calm down, be strong for Ari, she's currently asleep, it took me ages to calm her down.

Sam: Enjoyed that didn't ya?

Me: SAM! This isn't the point!!!! Get here now! And no I haven't phoned the police *note the sarcasm*

Sam: Very funny. Comin as soon as possible!

Me: good.

I clicked off my phone, and looked down at the sleeping Ari. She was pretty, the way she breathed in and out. (A/N: I am the WORST romantic! I can do funny romance but NOT sappy so sorry :P) the way her fingers curled at the ends. I shook my head.

'Josh. Stop. You are not falling for Ari.' But it was Impossible.

I was falling for her by the minute.

_____________________

Hehe! What a cliffhanger!!! Who took Clem?????? Screw dat guy/girl/whatever the hell it is. *Shrugs* I dunno. Anyways...

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

TICKLE AN ELEPHANT! ^_^