Chapter Two

Savannah's POV

It's time for Calum and I to go our separate ways. He's heading to practice, and I'm heading to Art. I hug Calum and he returns it, saying he'll see me after school. I nod and head to my locker, putting my Maths book up. I grab my Art supplies and shut my locker, then see the two bitches of the school, Stephanie and Allison, walking towards me.

"Well, what do we have here? If it isn't Savannah, the worthless nerd," Stephanie snickered, looking me up and down.

"What the fuck are you wearing? Were you raised in a barn or something?" Allison questioned, disgust clear on her fake face. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Excuse me for not dressing like a slut," I gagged, shoving past them.

"What did you just call us?" Stephanie exclaimed, shrieking wildly. I smirked but they couldn't tell, and continued to walk to class.

"You'll regret ever saying that!" Allison shouted, her and Stephanie storming off. I sighed and reached the door of the Art room, opening it to feel all pairs of eyes turn my direction.

Great, I thought to myself. "Oh, Savannah, nice to see you again," my Art teacher, Mrs. Irwin, spoke up.

"Hi, Mrs. Irwin," I politely greeted, taking my seat in the front of the room. Mrs. Irwin has a son who's a year older than me in the school, I've just never met him. I think his name is Ashton? I don't know, I really only hang out with Calum.

"Alright, class. Welcome to the first day of your Senior year," she spoke, making me smile a little.

"I hope you all are ready for this class, because for some people," she glanced my way before continuing, "this class is an easy A. For others, not so much," she finished, making me smile a little more.

The whole class went by with her introducing the rules and expectations of the class, then she assigned us homework. The homework was that we have to draw a portrait of someone we're close to, which for me, is going to be Calum. After that, we had free time to do whatever we wanted.

I raised my hand and waited patiently for Mrs. Irwin to call on me. "Savannah?" She asked, making me smile lightly.

"May I use the restroom, please?" I politely asked, getting a nodded response. I grabbed the hall pass and exited the room, walking to the bathroom. Once I entered, I met the eyes of Stephanie and Allison, making me roll my eyes again.

"Well, if it isn't Savannah again," Stephanie piped up, scoffing at the end. "If you're here to try and fix yourself up, it's not going to work. Nothing is going to help with your ugliness," she added in, making me roll my eyes once more.

"You're just mad because Calum won't date fakes like you," I replied sassily, making her face redden in anger.

"Oh, please, I can make Calum fall for me anytime. I mean, look at me," she gestured, making me gag again.

"Are you gesturing to your fake boobs, ass, or everything?" I asked, counting on my fingers. She shrieked again and stormed off, Allison following pursuit. I laughed and did my business, washed my hands and headed back to class.

The best thing about me being the best student in the school and a teacher's pet, is that I never get in trouble for anything. I could show up to class late, and the teachers don't care. Every teacher in the school adores me, as well as the principal, Mr. Joseph.

I sat at my desk for the rest of the class, beginning on my portrait. I finished it before class ended, turning it in and shocking Mrs. Irwin.

"Savannah, I don't know how you do it. Another A for you," she smiled, marking the grade in her book. I thanked her and filed out of the classroom, heading to my locker.