Chapter 10

(Week Later)

Jaila..

"Hey BabyGirl."My daddy came out of nowhere.

"Hi daddy!"I ran into his arms hugging him.

"Why are you still up here? Didn't your brother  tell you to go back?"He asked me.

"Yes,but I don't wanna go. I'm ready to stay with you and bubba"I told him.

"No Jaila,it is not your time yet. You need to go back down there. You got Amari down there stressing over you and that boy"He shook his head at me.

"But I--"

"No you need to get back down there like I said."..

"But I don't wanna leave you, I like talking to you daddy"I mumbled fiddling with my fingers.

"No baby, I promise it is not your time yet, we will always be in your heart and dreams when you want to talk"My dad told me kissing my forehead.

"Daddy I--"

"God forgive me "He whispered, "Jaila if you don't get your hard headed ass back down there like I said. Ima whoop you!"He yelled making me giggle a little.

"Okay.."I mumbled hugging my dad.

"Oh yeah,Jaila"

"Yes?"I looked up at him.

"Your baby is safe with me"He whispered kissing my head.

I nodded.

"Hi mommy!"My baby ran up to me hugging me.

"Hi my baby.. Mommy missed you"I whispered trying not to cry.

"I missed you too mommy"He kissed my cheek.

"Oh mommy,no cry. I okay. I hear with popa. He take care of me and I see you everday"He kissed my forehead and wiped my face.

"I know baby I just missed you a lot."I did not wanna let my son go. I missed him too much.

"Okay mommy, me and popa go now. And you go down there and be happy mommy.  I love you"He kissed my cheek and lips.

"Okay baby, I love you more"I mumbled.

"Come on popa,we go so mommy can go back down there and be happy"Jermaine Jr  ran up to my dad grabbing his hand.

"I love you baby girl.. Now get down there and make us proud"My dad kissed my again and gave me a tight hug..

"Bye-Bye mommy!"J.J. yelled waving at me.

"Bye my baby"I chuckled at him..

"Wait. Daddy when will I see you guys again?"I asked him..

"In dreams! Now get down there love!"He yelled and then they were gone..

"I guess it's time to go back down there"I mumbled..

"I'm ready"..

Amari.

"Daddy shh momma seeping"I heard Amara try to whisper to her loud ass father.

"It's too late baby I'm up now"I told her..

"Oh Hi my mommy!"Amara giggled kissing my face.

"Hi my baby "I smiled pecking her tiny lips.

"Hi babyeh"August leaned over pecking my lips twice.

"Why are y'all in the bed while I'm sleeping?"I asked they were all close to me.. Amara was laying on my belly and August was laying on my boobs.