Chapter 25

(1 month)

Jaila.

"Best!"Amari yelled happily. I smiled at how happy she looked.

"Hi baby!"I yelled embracing her in a hug.  We met up at wing stop to talk and catch up since she's been in hiding for a whole ass month, but I understand she needed time to herself and needed to find herself. I am glad she found herself and is more happy now.

"How you been girly? Since you've been in hiding."I asked as we sat down at a table.

"I wasn't hiding. I just needed time to myself. Ya know? I needed to recollect and think about everything. But I'm fine now. How are you? I peeped your glow, you hiding something from me?"She asked.

I bit my bottom lip. Chris and I have yet to tell anyone that I am pregnant, we just haven't got around to telling anybody. I'm scared because women usually have miscarriages early and I don't want that to happen. But I guess I can tell Amari, we tell each other everything. 

"Well.. I wasn't really hiding it from you, I just didn't want to make you more sad than you already were. But since you already peeped..." I was cut off by her.

"You're pregnant!"She yelled smiling.

"Yes now calm down. Please"I shook my head.

"Aww how far along?"Just as she said that they called us for our order.

I walked up and grabbed the food.

"I am 1 month."I told her once we sat down again.

"Jaila!!!! Awww"She yelled causing people to look over at us.

"Shh dummy."She could be so loud sometimes

"Anyway, off of me. How are you and August? He know you out here in these tights with no draws on?"I asked pretending to sip my tea.

"Tuh. Girl I am single and grown."I laughed looking down at my vibrating phone.

Headache😴💍✊:Can you bring me some food babe? I'm hungry and I need to see my babies.

Spoiled Brat😴😻💍:Yes baby. I'll be there in an hour,what do you want?

Headache😴💍✊: Subway and some chips and some wings and a soda.

Spoiled Brat😴😻💍:Okay fat ass.

"So you single now? When did this happen?"I asked putting my phone down and eating a hot wing.

"It happened some days ago. We just aren't the same anymore, so we decided to take a break and give each other space until we are ready to be back together."Amari mumbled a little.

I could she didn't really wanna talk about that so I changed the subject.

"You ready to go?"I asked 

"Uh yeah where do you want to go after this?"

"Chris wants me to drop him off some food at the shop so there first and then we can go wherever you want."I explained.

"Okay, I'll trail behind you, but can you take a picture of me real quick? I look cute."Amari stated as we walked outside.

I shook my head grabbing her phone.

"Yes."After I took the picture she took one of me.

"Bitch, how are you going to say you look cute but just post the one of your ass?"I asked as she posted it on Instagram with the caption:

   "When your single, you do single shit!"