Chapter 24

(Days Later)

Chris.

"Hurry up Jaila!"I yelled at her. We were going out to eat with my parents and my sisters, we were supposed to leave 30 minutes ago but of course she has to take a hundred years.

"Babe stop rushing me!"She yelled back walking out of the restroom finally.

"Soo how do I look?"Jaila did a little spin biting on her bottom lip nervously.

                                   (Jaila's Outfit)

"You look beautiful baby."I mumbled pulling her into me by her waist, she looked so damn good.

"Are you sure? I don't look to over dressed? I feel like they're going to think I'm a slut. Should I change? I should change huh?"She rambled making me peck her lips over and over.

"Stop. Breathe calm down. You look fine, you don't need to be nervous. No you do not need to change. You don't look like a slut and you're not overdressed, this is dinner. You'll be fine. Now let's go."I told her.

"Uh okay. Where's Royalty?"She asked.

"She fell asleep, I'll get her. Go to the car."I handed her the car keys.

"Daddy. I tired."Roro whined as I picked her up out of her bed.

"I know boo, you can sleep in the car."I mumbled zipping up her jacket.

We had the same outfit on of course.

                                      (Chris and Royalty's outfit)

When we made it to the car I could see Jaila looking at herself in the mirror applying lip gloss to her lips

"Mommy."Royalty whined reaching for Jaila making me shake my head.

"Stop."I stated as I buckled her carseat.

"Let's go. We're already and hour late.."Jaila handed me the keys. After getting in the car, I started the car and drove off to this restaurant we were meeting at.