Chapter 16

(Couple weeks later)

Jaila..

"Chris moovve."I whined trying to push his ass off of me. Chris was acting like a big ass baby because I had to work today and he doesn't want me to go.

"Nope."He mumbled still laying on me.

"Roro help mommy baby."I told her.

Yes, she calls me mommy. It happened out of nowhere. Chris was chasing her one day and she wanted me to "save" her, and she screamed "mommy"instead of Jai. I was shocked, but then I just allowed her to call me it because I do act like her mother and I love her like she's my own child.

"Daddy off mommy!"Roro giggled hitting Chris in his back.

"Oww"Chris mumbled holding his back.

"Christopher get off of me now!"I yelled trying to wiggle from under him.

"Babe,you do not have to work. I got us."Chris tried convincing me to stay.

"Nigga"I shook my head.

"Okay, whatever Ima let you go."He stood up with Roro holding onto his back.

"What time you get off?"Chris asked.

"Uh 4:30."I told him. 

"Oh, okay. You need me to drop you off?"Chris asked watching me brush my hair.

"No, I'll take my car."I looked down at my vibrating phone seeing a text from Amari asking where I was at. Amari really needed help with her nail salon/beauty salon, especially with the owning part, so she asked me to own half of it. I chose the nail salon part because I am not that good at hair, but I do know how to do nails.

"Okay. Change yo outfit, it's too revealing."I looked down at my outfit.

"I looked down at my outfit

"Chris. How? I am covered up. Leave me alone."I grabbed my keys and phone.

"Mommy."Roro yelled. I smiled taking her off of Chris's back.

"I'll see you later, okay?"I kissed her cheeks.

"k."She nodded kissing my cheeks.

"See you later baby."I kissed Chris's lips and handed Royalty back to him.

"I love you."Chris stated.

"I love you more, okay I gotta go. Amari is blowing up my phone."I kissed them again and then left.

I got in my car driving off to the shop. When I got there it was a lot of of people in there.

"Bitch where have you been?"Amari asked as soon as I walked in.

"I'm sorry boo, Chris wouldn't let me leave."

"Oh, next time your late we're fighting."She said.