Chapter 12

Next Day.

Chris.

After Jaila told me some of her story. I understand why she acts the way she does.

I wish I could have been there for her. But I am here now, and that's all that matters.  

I looked down at her sleeping on my chest. She slept so cute.

Someone bust in the room scaring Jaila out of her sleep.

"Ah!!!!!!"August yelled laughing.

"Really August? Whyyyyyy?!!"Jaila whined

"I was makin' sho' y'all won't up hea' fucken."

"Get cho country ass out."I mumbled.

"Nigga I--"He was cut off by Amari calling him. He walked off slamming the door.

Jaila got up to brush her teeth and wash her face, I already did all that.

Once she was done, she crawled back in the bed and laid on me.

"Get up"I poked her sides.

"No."Jaila whined.

"Come on so we can go get Royalty and eat breakfast."I told her. I lowkey wanted her to meet my mom so that's why I wanted to take her with me.

"Okay. Only because I miss my Roro and I want food."She went to pick out her clothes.

Since I was already dressed I walked into the kitchen where August,Amari,and Amara were.

"Where are y'all going?"Amari asked.

"To my moms to get Roro, eat breakfast,and to the mall if Jaila wants to go."I told her.

"Is she meeting your mom too?"

"I want her too,but i don't know how she will feel about that."Mara reached her arms out for me and I gladly picked her up.

"Just ask her, but don't pressure her into it, you know?"

"Yeah."I nodded

"I heard ha' cryin' last night. What chu do ta' ha'?"August asked me.

"She was telling me why she acts the way she does and it was hard for her to say all of that. I didn't hurt her."I explained.

"Oh, better not be hurtin ha."August mumbled. 

"Chris, I'm ready."Jaila walked into the kitchen.

"Jaila walked into the kitchen