[ eleven ]

okay before i start the chapter i wanna just say i'm Shook at how lovely you all are i love you guys!! <3 and i finally hit 500 followers too, thank you sm!

—;;

"What is it Jaebum?"

Jaebum laughs before he speaks.

"There's no easy way to say this, but,"

He stops, noticing how shaky his voice sounded over the line. Jinyoung on the other hand simply wondered if it was just a connection problem.

Jaebum cleared his throat and went for it.

"I love Youngjae."

He hears Jinyoung take a breath of air before speaking. "Me too! Isn't he just the cutest? My little brother is so adorable, tell him I said hi too, is he with you?"

Jaebum groaned. Jinyoung took that the complete wrong way.

"Uh.. no he's asleep," Jaebum muttered, taking a seat down on his bed.

"Ah, well tell him in the morning alright? I'll try to call if you're not going anywhere!" Jinyoung suggested, sounding so happy that you could almost hear him smile over the phone.

"Sure," Is all Jaebum managed to get out, still wanting to tell Jinyoung the truth.

"So anyway, Jaebum, I was going to tell you that I tried this amazing new dish the oth—"

"Jinyoung." Jaebum groans, getting slightly annoyed.

"Oh, yeah?"

"I didn't mean I love Youngjae like a brother, I'm in love with Youngjae."

The line went silent for a while.

"Jaebum, you... W-What?"

"I kissed him, he kissed me. We kissed, basically." Jaebum bluntly adds, frankly not caring too much about how over the top Jinyoung might be after hearing the news.

"..Im Jaebum. Out of everyone in the world, you manage to fall in love with Youngjae... You kissed him, you ruined my angel's innocence.."

Jaebum inwardly groaned at what was coming next.

"Die."

Jaebum flinched at how deathly horrifying Jinyoung's voice sounded.

He then heard a giggle and Jaebum let out a sigh of relief. "I'm kidding! If you do anything to him, I'm ready to skin you alive and feed you to a shark."  He says, voice sickly sweet over the phone line.

"But seriously, Jaebum, if I could, I would storm over there right now and take him away, but you're all I have. Just— Please don't do anything stupid."

"I wouldn't dream of it
Jinyoung, you know that." Jaebum sighed, a soft smile painting his features as he thought of the soft brown hair and bright chocolate coloured eyes.

"You sound so whipped Jaebum, I'm kind of surprised.." Jinyoung muttered, slightly amused.

"He's adorable." Jaebum says grinning, biting his lip softly while he stared up at the blank ceiling.

"Wait, Jaebum. You didn't, do 'that' with him right? Right?!"

Jaebum choked on air.

"What?"

"Don't tell me you did Im Jaebum, please tell me you didn't.." Jinyoung says, worry in his voice.

"Of course not Jinyoung!" Jaebum replies, slightly louder than necessary, flinching at his own tone.