[ twelve ]

so basically this chapter and the whole markson babysitting thing was inspired by @analsol and their cute suggestion from like 2 chaps ago. thank you bub! i hope i didn't disappoint!! <3

;;

"Gosh he is cute! No wonder Jaebum didn't want to come to the party," Jackson commented, eyeing the hybrid from head to toe.

"Obviously! Look at him!" Mark exclaimed, gesturing to the bashful boy. A soft pink tinted his cheeks while his tail wrapped around his wrist, lips curling into a nervous smile.

Before Youngjae could say anything, Mark's eyes brightened. "Oh right, Youngjae I brought you a couple of books!" Mark said, rushing over to the bag he brought over, pulling out a pile of books in an assortment of different colours.

Youngjae looked at him in confusion, tilting his head as his ear flopped with it. Mark laughed and picked up all the books, making his way to the younger boy to ruffle his hair.

"I saw how much you liked that one book at the library, so I figured I'll lend you some of my own, I own the whole series." Mark smiled, poking the hybrid's nose, Youngjae grinned widely, gladly taking the books from Mark's hands.

"Really? This is all for me?" He asked ecstatic, tailing wagging between his legs as his ears perked up again.

"Of course, you can go into your room and read okay? Call if you need anything, or just come here." Mark smiled reassuringly, patting the younger's back as he guided him
to his room.

"No wonder... He's totally Jaebum's type." Jackson commented, watching the puppy hybrid trailing down the short corridor.

"Jaebum has a type?" Mark asked surprised. "I always thought he was some quiet mysterious guy who didn't want anything to do with love, or something emo like that."

Jackson chuckled and sat on the cough next to Mark. "Nah, you can tell he what his type is, and Youngjae is literally it."

Mark raised his eyebrows but didn't question it further, proceeding to rest his head on Jackson's shoulder as they absentmindedly watched TV.

Jackson wrapped an arm around the older boy, pulling him close to his chest and the two stayed cuddled like that for a while. Give or take a few minutes and suddenly their arms were all over each other. Kissing and touching whatever they could reach.

There weren't really any words needed. The couple hadn't been able to spend enough time together. Jackson knew that this was an opportunity, and he shouldn't let it go to waste.

The two had ended up in a heated makeout session, and it definitely wasn't ending anytime soon.

-

Meanwhile in his room, Youngjae had already finished reading one of the books Mark got him.

The little hybrid ended up needed to make a quick trip to the restroom so he did, and he stepped out into the hallway to some baffling sounds.

"Gosh Mark, if you keep doing that I won't be able to stop myself.."

"Jackson, Please—"

Youngjae's ears perked up and he quietly tip toed his way down the corridor, peering around the wall.

There he saw Mark and Jackson kissing each other like there was no tomorrow, arms wrapped around each other, disheveled hair and flushed skin.