T H I R T E E N

*8 Months Later*

"Brooklynn come here!"

"What Dawaun?" I glare at him.

When Makenzie told her parents what happened, they kicked her out. Dawaun was going to let her stay with him  but when he told his parents they kicked him out as well. My aunt being a loving christian took them both in. -__- They are both pain-in-the-necks to live with. Dawaun acts as if he's a king and I should wait on him hand and foot; in his dreams. Makenzie is such a slob. Like THE messiest person I've EVER lived with.

"Can you bring me the remote?" He asks.

"No."

"Please Brook?"

"No Dawaun. How many times a day do we have to go through this? You've been living here 8 months and you ask me 12 times a day to get to you something and I say 'no' or 'hell no'. Get ya lazy ass up and get it!" I say then go back to getting ready for work. I quit my daycare job when I turned sixteen. I'm a secratary for some big company downtown.

"Makenzie!" I hear hm yell. I just roll my eyes as I hear her waddle her pregnant ass past the bathroom door towards the living rom.

I finish my little bit of make up and putting my hair in a high bun. I grab my purse from my bedroom then I walk back into the living room and scream in disgust. "Nasty ass mofos!"

Her pregnant ass was on her knees gioving him head in MY living room. "Yall are in MY house not YOUR OWN!!"

"Brooklynn chill!" Dawaun says rolling his eyes.

"Nigga shut up. Put your dick away, pull up your pants and get ready to take me to work!" I yell. He smacks his lips but does as told.

"And you nasty dick sucking ass. Clean up that kitchen from when you were cooking last night. AND you bathroom! It better be clean by the time I get back from work." I scold her. She just nods her head. She knows I won't beat her ass while she is pregnant but I WILL wait until after she's given birth.

"Okay Brooklynn." She says getting up off her knees and going into the bathroom. To brush her teeth I guess, I hope. Shit I'd be gargling and pouring bleach in my mouth if a dick was ever in there. I would never.

"Dawaun hurry Imma be late!" I yell.

"Coming dang!" He says running down the stairs.

"Don't dang me!"

"Chick whatever. Hop in tha car 'fore you be hiking to work."

"I wish you would." We get in the car.

LETS DO THIS DIRTY LAUNDRY, THIS DIRTY LAUNDRY.

I change the station.

I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL

I change it one more time

HOLD UP BIAAAAAAATCH THIS YO FAVORITE SONG!

"Ayyyyyye! Translation ven aqui mami, asi culo tu quiero coger mi huevos y papi molestes pero chuparse puto pendejo el pinche cabron; let's get it!" I turn up from the rest of the song(S/N Collard Greens By Schoolboy Q ft. Kendrick Lamar). I love Kendrick Lamar something serous. Dawaun was just smiling watching me.

AND IT WON'T STOP BOOM BOOM BOOOOOOOOM

I shut the radio off. "Bitch don't kill my vibe" I sing to the radio. Dawaun laughs. I sigh and look out the window feeling good. Then I start thinking about my life and realize how fucked up it is. My life that is. Ever since they moved in I've felt like a mother living with her son and his baby momma. Like they act so childish. Neither of them have a job. Makwnzie yhas until she's given birth but Dawaun needs to go get a job. They're living off MY money, not my aunts, MY minimum wage check is providing for the three of us. My aunt invited them to stay she should be taking care of them. especially Makenzie ass with her 'I'm eating for two." Bullshit. I mean Makenzie makes dinner three times a week but she leaves a mess.

"What are you thinking about over there?" Dawaun asks. For the first time in 8 months he's acting like a best friend.

"How irresponsible and childish you two have been acting." He smacks his lips. "Don't smack your lips at me its true. You're about to be a 19 year old baby daddy with no job. And she's such a slob. You always getting head from her ass IN MY LIVING ROOM like me and my aunt wanna see that."

"Well I'm going job searching today. I'll talk to her about being a slob and I'll try to be in my room when I'm gettig head."

"AND YOU ! You act like you're a kind or something NO BOOBOO."

"Alright I won't act like that anymore." He chuckles.

"I'm serious" I say as his phone rings."

"Talk to me." He answers which is hooked up to his car somehow.

"She's in labr d," my aunt voice comes out the speaker. She nicknamed him D.

"Who Kenzie?" I yell.

"Yes get to the Hospital!" She says then hangs up. DAwaun makes a u-turn because my job was in the complete opposite direction of the hospital. I pray we get there in time.

*1 week later*

"Bring Serai to me please!" I yelled. I always wanted to hold her.

"Here take her." Makenzie says handing me the baby. "Can you watch her while I go get some baby formula?"

"Of course!" I in loove with this kid. She leaves out quickly and I continue to play with Serai. We were home all alone. Dawau is at a training for his new job and my aunt ran out to do some errands.

After a while she gets sleepy so I put her in her crib and turn the baby monitor on. I go lay down in my own bed. I'm in need of some rest before work.

"Wake up!" I hear someone say.

"God?"

"No its your aunt not GOd."

"What?"

"Where's Makenzie?" She asks.

"She not back?"

"Nope. Dawaun just got bakc from work. I cooked up dinner and your plate is in the micowave. You misseed work. I called in sick for you."

"She only went to get some baby formula, how long has it been?" I asked confused as to why he is not back yet?"

"Almost four and a half hours since I've been home. So I take it you've been sleep longer." I sit up so fast.

"FOUR AND A HALF HOURS?" I scream. Dawaun runs in the room.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Makenzie! She been gone for four hours looking for baby formula. Who goes looking for baby formula for FOUR HOURS!?" I question upset. I hop out the bed, throw some shoes on and grab his keys. I don't even care that my hair looks jacked and my outfit is a mess.

"Where you going?" My aunt yells to me as I storm to the front door.

"To find her!" I say slamming the door and getting in Dawaun's car.

She better be dead or just got hired somewhere or else..