T W E L V E

*6 Weeks Later*

Makenzie has been M.I.A since she texted us, FAKE bitches, can't stand 'em. The next time I see her imma beat that ass. Anyways Dawaun and I are being treated for our HIV, yay right? So we don't have to die, but she might, oh well.

So we're sitting here on my couch watching Family Fued, pretending to compete against each other, of course I'm winning this my shit, but then the doorbell rings.

"Get that Brook!' My aunt yells from upstairs. She said that we have to be supervised apparently since we get into 'so much trouble'. LIke no we don't trouble just finds us attractive or something.  Anyways I get up and guess who it is? None other than this bitch. Before she could even say anything I knock her ass out. I wasn't playing.

"Dawaun come bring her in the house."

"Who?" he asks coming over to the door."Oh."

"Yea." I say and walk into the kitchen to grab me a bottle of water. I come back into the living room and sit on the couch. He puts her right inbetween us. We continue to watch Family Fued.

Forty five minutes later, she wakes up ad jumps when she sees us standing over her staring down at her.

"Where the fuck you been?" I ask. I'm in straight hood mode now.

"I-i-i, uh wen to visit, my uh aunt."

"Oh really?" Dawaun questions.

"Yes."

"Well why the fuck we ain't know?" I demand. I'm tryna keep from ripping her fucking body to shreads.

"I-i-i don't know." She stammers.

"Wrong answer." I backhand her and she whimpers and holds her face.

"Be easy." Dawaun tells me. He turns to her and starts going off in french. Its hilarious and sexy. He probably calling her a fake ass trfilin' punk bitch ass thot. If not, he should. She don't know what he saying and neither do I but I really don't care either because Its her he's going off on, not me. He finishes then I start in Spanish, then again in English. She crying so hard.

"So you just cheat on both of us, give us both HIV then disappear? REALLY? Why the fuck would you do that shit? Give me one reason I shouldn't kill yo triflin fake thotin ass!?" I yell.

" I don't know." She says between sobs. " I just came back to say I'm sorry and that.."

"That what bitch? YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!" I scream.

"That I'm pregnant!" She blurts out. I feel everything around me stop.

Aw Fuck.

*1 Hour Later*

My aunt came downstairs and calmed Dawaun and I down. We told her what happened, all of it and she helped us, sort of. She convinced Makenzie to not get an abortion, and for me to not kill her.

"So lil girl, you're telling me that you dated these two simultaneously?" My aunt asked her.

"Yes ma'am." Makenzie ansed.

"And gave them both H.I.V?"

"Yes." She looked down.

"And now you're pregnant?"

"Yes."

"And you're how old?"

"16."

"And you two are how old?"

"I'm 17." Dawaun said.

"You already know Auntie, I just turned 16."

"Well for yall to be this young, yall situation is something serious." She says standing up.

"Wait, how I know its my baby?" Dawaun directions his attention to Makenzie.

"You're the only dude I've been with in the last 6 months and do I look 6 months pregnant?"

"Not yet!" My aunt snorted.

"Damn," He sighs.

"Well sweetie," My aunt puts a hand on her shoulder and looks her dead in her eyes."your life is fucked up." I bust out laughing. I'm the only one though, but I don't care. They all look at me but I keep laughing. "Well I'm done here. Get yall life right then get out." My aunts says going back upstairs to her room.

"I'm really sorry to throw all this at you bu-" I hold my hand up to stop her from talking and Dawaun just shakes his head.

"Come one I'll take you home. See ya later Brook.." He says then heads for the door. She is still standing here. I sharply point towards the door and she hurries to it. He shuts the door behind her.

I plop down on the couch and close my eyes. To think. If I was with my mom right now.. Aala hops into my lap. I start petting her. I think about my mom, my dad, Crystal, Veda, Emella, Kenzie like. My life is so fucked up.