S E V E N

"Ok just tell us Brook!" Emella shouts over the music.

"Yeah what's up with you and Dawuan?" Perila says while gulping down her drink and slamming into our table.

They both had took LSD before we came in here, but somehow managed to remember their sole purpose for taking me out. Em is half naked, just bra and panties and Perila making out with everyone, guy and girl: it's crazy in here. The nasty part is they're both drinking some guys pee, I tried to stop them but they wouldn't let me.

"It's a girls night out remember? Tell it all! Let it go!!" Em starts twerking on the table, ass all in my face. She's not even on beat. I'm unsatisfied.

"Oh Jesus Christ, Ok, Ok OH KAY. I'll spill just sit down and put some clothes on Em."

" Yes." Perila starts dancing in her seat.

"Whatever. Now like I've said before, nothing is going on. I tutor him and thats it. We're attracted to each other but nothing has happened." I explain.

"Aw." The whine in disappointment.

"Except one kiss." I with held that info to make it dramatic. They got to happy when I said kiss.

"Tell us tell us tell us, OMG Tell us!!" They squeal.

"Ok it wa-" I'm interupted by this ridiculously fine guy who ask me to dance. "Why yes, I'll tell y'all later." I yell already halfway to the dance floor.

This guy is so fine; has the prettiest eyes and a wonderful aroma. We dance all night long and I forget about Dawaun for a while until I see this pained expression on someone's face causing my body to freeze up in place.

"You shouldn't have dance with that guy." Emella said.

"His name is Leo and why the hell not? I'm single so I can dance with whoever I want."

*a few weeks later*

"Ariano tells me Dawuan is really upset." Perilla says. He hasn't been returning my phone calls or text.

"It was two weeks ago. If he can't handle me dancing with another guy while I'm single he probably couldn't handle me having a conversation with another guy while we're together. Like seriously, what right does he have to be upset?"

"Uh," Emella thought for a moment.

"Exactly."

"What's that?" Perila asked. "Its sounds like Kendrick Lamar." I heard the familiar music too.

I realize its my phone "Oh thats my phone, I'll be right back."

"Hello."

"Whore, don't play nice."

"Who is this?"

"You know who this is. I saw the video of you dancing with my man."

"...I'm sorry you must have the wrong number." I was confused

"No I don't Brooklynn, you were grinding all on my man at the night club. I seen the video, stay away from my man."

"Veda?"

"Thats right trick an-"

"What man" I asked, once again confused.

"Leo"

"Thats your man"

"Yeah and if you keep texting him I'll-"

"Calm down, wait. Hold up. Oh jesus." I was cracking up.

"What?"

"Thats hilarious. Oh my gosh."

"Whatever trick, stay away from him!"

"Look he asked me to dance. I didn't know he had a girlfriend. But if you've seen a video watch it again cause it looks like he was having more fun with me and not you."

"Watch your back whore cause if I see you in th-" I hung up on all her BS talking. "Clown"

"Who was that?" Perila yells from me room.

"Veda"

"What she want?" Emella asks as they both step out my room.

"Stay away from Luke. Start unnecessary drama."

"Guy from the club?"

"Yea."

"What she say?"

"Stay away from Leo or else she'll something. I don't know I hung up. She a clown."

"She is, lets go get some ice cream." Em suggests.

"Good idea. Lemme go get my purse."

"Kay" they say heading towards the door while I go get my purse. When I walk into my living room, Dawaun is standing in the middle of the room.

"Where's Emella and Perila?" I ask supsiciously.

"I told them go on without you."

"Why?"

"I wanna talk to you."