In A Million Pieces

We pulled apart and Jack lay his forehead against mine.

"Will you promise me one thing?"

"What?"

"Don't hang out with my brother."

I looked at his bright blue eyes. They were serious.

"Why?"

"I don't trust him."

I felt every cell in my body boil with anger.

"You don't trust him, or you don't trust me?"

"I don't trust him. I don't want him to steal you away from me."

"What makes you think he'll steal me away?"

"That's what he did with my other girlfriends. Every girl he's ever slept with was once my girl."

I felt tears begin to form. I got up from the bed.

"I'm not like every other girl! I can't believe you don't trust me! Don't you see Jack, I'm different! If you don't trust me, then this won't work out!"

His expression changed to regret. He stood up and he grabbed my shoulders.

"Alexa, you are different. I don't want to lose you."

Then he pressed his lips against mine. My tears continued to flow. He tried to grab me but I pushed him away. breaking the kiss.

"No Jack, stop! You can't just kiss me and expect everything to be okay."

"Please Alexa, don't leave me, please."

"But you don't trust me! There's no relationship without trust!"

He pushed me up against the wall. Then he kissed me. This kiss was more passionate and desperate. As if I would disappear at any moment. I tried to push him off but he was too strong. Then he broke away.

"Don't leave me Alexa."

I pushed him off of me again. Tears streamed down my face. I felt like my heart had been broken into a million pieces.

"The damage is done Jack! You broke my heart!"

Then I bolted through the door. Maria didn't try to stop me and I was thankful. As I ran through the front door I could hear Jack scream my name.

I quickly put on my helmet and I started the engine to my motorcycle.

Then I drove away as fast as I could. Tears were still falling as I remembered some of the memories of us together and how happy we were.

I was stupid to trust him. I can't believe I fell for his act. I fell for the Badboy. As cliche as it sounds, I fell hard for him.

As I drove, tears began to blur my vision. The next thing I knew, I was off my motorcycle. I fell to the floor. I felt blood trickle down my neck with each passing second. I felt a pain in my ribs with each breath..

All I felt was numbness an pain. Physically and emotionally.

So this is how I go huh, getting run over. It's better than getting beat to death by my sister.

I smiled.

Dying meant no more suffering, no more drama. I know I'll see my family soon, so I'm not worried about them.

I just wanna say sorry to Tanner and my parents for leaving them.

My eyes began to droop.

"I love you Jack, I love you Ryan."

I said, but it barely came out. Then I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack

I can't believe he ruined this. Ryan always wanted my girl.

I opened the door and I saw Alexa's motorcycle missing. She left. This thought kept on playing in my mind like a broken record.

I went up to Ryan room. When I opened the door Ryan was watching TV. I grabbed his shirt and I pushed him up against the wall.

"Look at what you did! You took another girl away from me! Probably the most important girl in my life!"

I let him go.

"Jack, I didn't do shit! You did!"

I looked at him with rage.

"Oh really, was I the one that stole my brother's girlfriends."

"Look Jack, I love her too! She's different than the others! I don't wanna just bang her and leave her like the others! I wanna have a relationship with her!"

Suddenly the TV showed a news reporter.

"Breaking news, there has been a motorcycle accident on the corner of Broadway and 10th Avenue. There was a girl on a motorcycle and she was run over by a car. We have identified the girl as Alexa Garcia. She is in a very stable state and has been taken to the Naval Medical Center. We will have more information on her recovery as the night continues."

We turned to eachother.

"Alexa!"

We ran downstairs and we hopped into our Ferrari. We were on our way to see Alexa.