Bloodly Head

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Arin and I were cuddling on the couch watching a movie.My arm was around her and her head was on my shoulder.

-(insert a ring tone)

I looked down at Arin, her phone was ringing.She stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Oppa,I have to go now ok?"

I looked at her and pouted.

"Aww~ already?"

She nodded and left the house.I sighed and turned off the TV.Oh yeah,Somi..I went towards the closet she was in and opened it.She was hugging her legs while putting her face in her legs (A/N:I have no idea how to explain it,Sorrie ;3;)

I kicked her stomach and she jumped up.

"YAH!GET UP!"

I kicked her again.She quickly got up rubbing her stomach and ran upstairs to her room.My eyes followed her go up.I could see the fear in her eyes, For some reason it made me feel guilty?I shrugged off the feeling and went to my room.

SOMI'S POV

I ran upstairs to my room and locked the door.I quickly changed into my Pajama's and did my night routine.Why..why does he hate me so much?I hopped on my bed and went to sleep.Without noticing tears were streaming down my face..

BACK TO JUNGKOOK'S POV

As I was getting ready for bed I got a phone call form ms.Lee.I picked up and greeted her.

"Jungkook?"

"Nae?"

"I just wanted to call and tell you to share a bedroom with Somi.I want you two to get used to sleeping with eachother and you know, be close"

I almost choked on my own spit.Me?And HER?!

"O-oh yeah sure.."

"Thank you so much Jungkook-ah, Have a good night ok?"

I nodded but than remembered she can't see me..stupid me

"Nae, you too Eomma.."

And the call ended like that.I looked around my room and saw my stuff were not unpacked yet.I brought them to Somi's room and saw her sleeping peacefully.

"YAH SOMI!"

She got up by my sudden yell.She looked towards me with fear and confusion.

"N-Nae?Why are you here?"

"Your mom said we have to share a room so get up and sleep on the floor you slut.."

She got off the bed shaking and went on the couch that was in our room.

"HEY!Did I say to go on the couch?CAN YOU NOT HEAR OR WHAT?!"

SOMI'S POV

I jumped off the couch and on to the floor.

"C-can I have a pillow o-or some-thing?"

He grabbed my hair and pushed my head on the ground.

"Fuck no..now sleep!"

I tightly shutted my eyes and could feel him get on the end and turned off the lights.

>>>>>>>>>> morning ~

I woke up to someone violently shaking me.

"What~"

I whined without noticing who was trying to wake me up.I than felt a sting coming from my stomach.

"GET THE HELL UP AND COOK SOME FOOD!MAKE SURE IT TASTES GOOD GOT IT?"

It's Jungkook.I got up and ran to the washroom to wash up.Yes,Im scared of him but wouldn't yo u be too?I washed up and ran downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast.I made some Bibimbap just because I'm so lazy.I setted the food on the table and yelled Jungkook to come.

He came down with a straight but angered face.He came towards me and banged my head on the marble table.I could feel blood flowing out of my head.

"WHO THE FUCK SAID YOU COULD YELL AT ME?!"

He picked me up by my hair and banged my head on the table around 5 more times.It hurt like hell and blood continued to flow out but much more violently.I was begging him to stop and I felt like blacking out.

He finally letted go and dropped me.I got up shaking and went to the nearest washroom.I quickly stripped and went in the shower to wash off the blood and to cool me off.

"AHHHHHH!!!"

I yelled as I grabbed my hair causing me to bleed even more.I cant haddle this crap..and just the thought of me doing this everyday kills me...