Wedding day

I breathed in and out nervous as ever, Today is our wedding day.I had my make up, dress and hair done already.

"SOMI~ are you ready?"

My mom said happily.I gave her a nervous smile.She went up to be and hugged me tight

"I'm sorry Somi..."

I hugged back telling her it's fine..I went out and held my fathers arm walking down the aisle.I gave a fake smile.I gotta look 'happy' right?My father handed me to Jungkook.We held hands looking at eachother straight in the eye.

"Jeon Jungkook, do you accept Somi to be your wife?Will you love her till the very end and protect her at all causes?

"I do.."

"Lee Somi, do you accept Jungkook to be your husband?will you love him till the very end and care for him at all causes?"

"I-I do.."

"I present you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

Jungkoo leaned in.He's gonna kiss me..HES GONNE KISS M- My thoughts got caught off with a kiss..wait I mean a thumb.I should've have known that was coming..

We pulled away and I smiled at him.I need to look happy ok..

JUNGKOOK's POV

As Somi walked down the aisle I couldn't look away, she was beautiful..I relised what I was thinking and imagined Arin walking down that aisle.

After we were done with the 'I do's' I leaned in.I was planning on actually kissing her but in the corner of my eye I saw Arin giving glares that could kill.I quicky put my thumb in between our lips.

We pulled away and she smiled at me.I could see sadness in her eyes.Did I something wrong?I shook off that thought and Somi then began to talk to some people.They were congratulating us, To be honest I was happy for some reason..

SOMI's POV

The wedding was FINALLY OVER!I went over to my parents and they congratulating me one last time.I could see the guilt in my moms eyes.She always cared about me and respected what I like and don't.We were best friends..

"Congrats Honey!By the way you and Jungkook will be going on your honeymoon!Its gonna be at Jeju island!Your going tomorrow so when you ge put home make sure you pack ok?"

"WHAT?!NO PLEASE! I DONT WANNA!"

I lied.My dad glared at me and slapped my face.I looked at him shocked.My dad would never do that..

"HONEY!"

My mom yelled.My dad rolled his eyes and walked away.Whats with him ?!My mom looked at me and gave me a tight hug..

"I-i, so sorry Somi, forgive me please and your father.."

I was so confused.Before I could say something my mom ran after my dad.Something is...odd.

>>>>>>>

I met up with Jungkook and we both drive home 

"Oh yeah my parents said were gonna go to our honeymoon tomorrow"

I said with a straight face.He stopped the car and glared at me

"I KNOW OK?MY PARNETS TOLD ME SO SHUT UP!!"

I looked at him shooked before glaring at him.What is with everyone?Ugh!

"Get out."

"What?"

"I SAID GET OUT!DO YOU YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND?!"

I quickly got out before he could do anything else.He than drove off.That jackass..As I was walking home it started raining..UGH ARE YOU SERIOUS?I was only wearing a white shirt and skinny jeans.I quicky gotten cold as the freezing rain hit my skin.

As I as walking I felt someone walking behide me.I turned abound to see a tall guy dressed in black with a pervert-ish smirk.

"WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?!

Before I knew it I was dragged into a dark ally way and was pinned on the hard brick wall.I winched in pain

"Hey baby girl, wanna try something fun to night?"

The guy said huskly with an evil smirk

"GET OFF OF ME!"

He kicked me in my stomach and groped one of my breasts ( I cringed writing this part )

"NO, PLEASE STOP!"

I cried as his hand slowly went up my shirt.

"STOP!PLEASE I BEG!"

He than started kissing my neck.I cried even louder.He took out a mini blade and slightly cut my cheek.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!"

I finally got the chance to do something.I kicked him where the sun don't shine.He dropped to the floor and held his part in pain.I kicked him one last time in the face before running away.

>>>>>>>>

I got home and I was close to blacking out.I was freezing so much I didn't relise Jungkook was yelling at me.I than felt I something hard hit my back.I looked up to see Jungkook glaring and me.I relised he slammed me on the wall.

"I CALLED YOU LIKE FIVE TIMES JUST NOW!"

"S-sorry"

"H-hey what happened to your cheek"

"Nothing.."

I said looking down, Is he bipolar or what.He scoffed and he than pushed me and I went up in my room to pack up and treated my wound.I applied a light pink bandage on my cheek after.Before I knew it tears were flowing down my face..I was scared..

[783 words]