Amusement park and wedding shopping

"By the way who brought me here?"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"O-oh uhh Jungkook did.."

I snickered

"Your kidding right?That dude?!"

"Yup"

I sighed 

"I guess I'll thank him later.."

Jimin nodded, God damn I'm nice..Saying thank you to someone I 'hate' ...Praise me ;3;

As me and Jimin were talking the docter came in telling me I may go.I nodded and changed out of the hospital gown.

"Done?"

Jimin asked as I walked out of the bathroom.I nodded and we both went home (P.S The other members lifted already.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

I unlocked the door to my house.Or should me say 'our' house.I walked in and took off my shoes.

"Hel-"

I stopped to see Jungkook and Arin making out, Arin's shirt was off leaving her in her bra.They're were just about to do 'it' until I screamed.

"YAH!CAN YOU BOTH NOT DO IT HERE AND GET A FÜCKING ROOM?!"

They both stopped at looked towards my direction.Arin quicky put on her shirt.

"YOU FÜCKING RUINED THE MOMENT!!!UGH!"

I rolled my eyes.She went up to me and gave me a tight slap.Jungkook was on the couch with a red face looking down.I glared at Arin and pushed her.

-CRASH

My eyes widened as she fell.There were a glass vase on a table behide her.When I pushed her, her back hit the table causing her to fall as well as the table which made the vase fall.

"Oh my god!Im so sorry are you ok?!"

I said as I helped her up.She got a small scratch from the broken glass on the floor.

"ARIN!!"

Jungkook was now I'm the scene.He pushed me away and helped her up.Jungkook glared at me and I just stood there shocked at what happened.I was actually worried about Arin, Don't ask why..

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Pushing me to the ground where the glass broke.I could feel the broken pieces cut through my skin.I quitely winched in pain.Arin than gave me another slap before she lefted.Jungkook kicked me in the stomach before driving Arin home.

I slowly got up and looked at my arm.Big and small peices of glass was stuck in my arm.I ran to the bathroom and took out the first ad kit.I took a pair of tweezers and carfully took out the glass.I treated my wounds and bandaged my arm.

"Sigh, If only you new my true feeling.Maybe one day you will know how much you hurted me..Jeon Jungkook"

Tears were now slowly rolling down my cheek.If only I had someone to cry on, Someone to comfort me.Yeah yeah, I know there is Jimin but I don't want him to worry about me.He done way to much for me..I went back down and cleaned up the mess...after I went up to my room and changed into my Pajama's before drifting off to dream land.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"HEY BITCH GET THE HELL UP !!"

I jumped up to the sudden scream.I looked to my side to see a furious Jungkook.He grabbed my hair and dragged me to my bathroom.