Missing

SHORT CHAPTER!!

JUNGKOOK'S POV

...

Quite, Why is it so quite?!I got off of my bed and walked downstairs.Is Somi not awake yet?!I ran to her room and kicked the door opened

"HEY GET THE HE-"

I looked around and there was no one in the room.Wired, I than suddenly started getting worried..something in my head said to find her, To look for Somi..

I made it to the kitchen and saw a box and a plate on the counter.I walked over to it and took a look.I opened the box and took a look inside, I was amazed..

"TIMBERLANDS?!"

I quickly removed the shoes out of the boxes and took a look at them.

"WOAHH!!THIS IS AWESOME!"

Who gave me this?A cute peice of paper than fell out.I picked it up and read the letter..Somi?My heart started to ache, Why?I put the note back into the box and stored it away.My heart hurts..I garbed the plate that was lying on the counter.I read the note and softly smiled..cute..

 I than heated up the food she made and sat down.I picked up my spoon and digged in.

"Mmm, It's actually good.."

While eating I tears started slipping out, Aish, I'm crazy..Why I'm I crying?I wiped my tears and continued to eat the food..

I finished the food..I want more -pout

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hours past, I'm in my room thinking..Thinking about Somi.I feel, Lonley, empty and I wanna know why..

Where is she?

Why do I feel like this?

The same questions continue to flow through the my mind.

-DING DING

I picked up my phone and checked the messages.jimin

Ji: Kook, Somi's gone..

Ju: I know already!!

Ji: Don't you feel sad or at least do you feel bad?!

Ju: Pfttt, No..Why should I?

Ji: Well guess what..You will soon

I rolled my eyes at my phone and threw it on my bed..I will soon?Pftt, Yeah right.. I'm glad she's gone..Forever

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Months past, (Yeah, I know I'm lazi) things changed..I feel different.I grown to feel empty, emotionless, Hurt..Ever since that day..The day when Somi left.I don't know what I feel anymore.Do I like her?no..

"ARGHHH!!"

I grabbed my hair falling onto the floor of my room.I've become a mess, I'm becoming crazy..I'm missing something but I just don't know what it is!The members tried comforting me, Helping me butterflies nothing would work.I want this to stop..I want everything to stop..

I took the pills off of my bedside table and ate some..My head have been hurting because of all the stress and thinking.

You know what..I've had enough, I'm going find her

SOMI'S POV

I walked through the the city to Busan going to my grandma's cafe.Over the past months I feel like going crazy..Day by day, My feelings for Jungkook grow.At least he's happy right?

"Owe~"

I said falling to the ground as I felt a hard chest bump into me.

"Omo!Im so sorry!Here let me help"

I looked up to see a fairly handsome man around my age.He took out his hand for me and I took it

"Ah it's ok!I wasn't looking so it was my fault"

I nervously laughed.He smiled and grabbed my bag that fell.

"Thank you"

I bowed..

"I'm yoo youngjae by the way"

"Ah!Im Lee Somi"

And that was the start of my new relationship..

[507 words]

Hei!Sorry that this chapter wasn't the best, I didn't really like it to be honest😅 Anyways, I just made an Instagram account!If you wanna check it out its ' Oxxjeon'