Chapter One- Jackaboy

Jack sat back in his large, green chair, staring at the camera he had just finished yelling at. A smile crept over his pink lips, thinking of the stupid things he had said that managed to make him laugh aloud even harder throughout the video. He knew his audience would get a good kick out of this video. His focus was drawn down to his pocket, where his phone had begun to buzz relentlessly. He pulled out his iPhone, smiling at the contact name shining into his ocean blue eyes. Markimoo.

"Hello?" Jack asked, pressing the phone against his ear.

"Hey Jack, how are you?" Mark asked, his voice a little shaky.

"Good, just finished recording. What's wrong, bud? You sound a little off..."

Jack's voice trailed off, listening to his friend on the other line. It sounded as if Mark had set his phone down, and was pacing around whatever room he was in. Jack mumbled a slightly annoyed hello into his phone, but Mark continued to march around, mumbling too quietly for Jack to understand. Suddenly, a crash on the other line caused Jack to jump, then the call was ended. Jack's eyes widened, worry flooding over his small, pale body. He quickly called Mark back, but there was no answer. Instead of calling Mark over and over, he decided to call Matt. Matt Watson quickly answered, and Jack could hear Ryan laughing in the background.

"Hey Jack!" Matt laughed.

"Hey, is Mark with you guys?" Jack asked, trying to hide the nerves in his voice.

"Nope! Sorry. Is he not answering?" Ryan hollered at the phone.

"No. He called me, but hung up."

"We're in LA, so we'll go check on him. Don't worry Irish boy," Matt said, and hung up before Jack could yell at him for calling him Irish boy.

Jack set down his phone, taking a deep breath, which was cut short when his phone began to rig again on his console desk.

"Mark!?" Jack blurred into the phone.

"Hey, Jackaboy. Sorry about earlier. I was going to ask, do you want to come over to LA for a while. I haven't seen you for a few months," Mark said, his voice oddly small. Sad.

"Of course, Mark. I'll book a flight tomorrow, and let you know when I'm on my way."

There was an odd silence, then Mark cleared his throat. "I already booked you a flight, Jackaboy... uh... it... um, leaves tomorrow morning. 8..." Mark trailed off. Jack could tell he had zoned out. Normal for Mark, Jack thought.

"Mark?"

"Jack. I really miss you."

"I miss you too, bud," Jack chuckled awkwardly. "I'll pack my things tonight. See you soon, bud."

"Goodnight, Jackaboy."

"Goodnight, Mark."

Will update soon, my fellow shippers...