Chapter Nineteen- Who might you be?

**Jack's POV**

Everything around me was blurry. The white surrounding me was fading into darkness. Eerie fog hung in the air, a cold chill running down my spine. I looked down at myself. I was completely naked. Pathetic.

"It is rather pathetic," a wicked voice echoed around me in the emptiness.

I looked around in a panic, heart racing in my chest. Nothing. The fog shifted, swirling around my face, like a cold hand brushing over my skin. I pulled my face away, stepping out of the fog into an empty, white area of my brain. I watched, nervously, as the fog formed into the silhouette of a man. I blinked, and the fog was gone. In its place was a man. I'd cal him a clone of myself, but his eyes were nothing like mine. I stepped back, the sight of him twisting my stomach so painful, it almost knocked me off my feet.

He grinned, his red lips stretching from ear to ear, his canine teeth oddly larger than they should be. Sharper. He let out a cruel, spine chilling chuckle, running his black painted nails through his dark green hair. His black eyes looked through me, small, glowing neon green pupil dilating.

"Don't look at me like that Jackaboy," the strange being hissed.

I stepped away, tripping over nothing, and fell back on my elbows. The creature didn't rush me, as I had expected, but slowly walked over to me, an annoyed look on his face. He crouched down beside me, staring at me, thinking.

"What?" I questioned, irritated by his staring.

"Do you know who I am?"

"No."

"Do you know where you are?"

"I have an idea..."

"This is your brain, sweet Jackaboy, and I am the darkness that is slowly taking over."

"Are you like Dark?" I asked, shifting away, fear piercing through my veins.

"I am nothing like that creature. I am here to help you, dear Sean. I don't want the darkness to take you over."

"Why not?"

"Because you are important. And so is Mark."

I stared at the creature my mind created, thinking impossible thoughts. The creature smiled, and nodded. I parted my lips, to question the motion, but he placed an icy finger over my lips.

"Shhhh... I will save you, Sean."

My eyes grew heavy, and fluttered closed, his mechanical laughter echoing in my ears.

**Third Person POV**

Dark opened the cellar door, slowly, trying to ignore the wicked laughter. He crept down the stairs, the laugh echoing off the empty wooden walls. He placed his hand on the cold steel door, listening behind the door. Nothing. It was as if the laughter was everywhere, but inside the cellar. He unlocked the door, and slipped inside, locking it behind him. He flicked on the lights, and spotted Jack, hunched over in fetal position.

"Jack?" Dark asked, taking a step towards the boy.

The laughter roared in his ears, making him hunch over in agony. Jack rose his head, grinning wickedly, his sharp canines bared. Dark looked up, catching Jack's eyes. However, they weren't his eyes. They were something else.

"Jack?"

"Guess again," the creature chuckled, Jack's lips unmoving. The voice echoed in Dark's head. The voice was cruel. Evil. He recognized the darkness dripping from the tone. It reminded him of the voice Jack gave Flowey in his Undertale play-through, but twice as cruel.

"Jack, are you okay?" Dark asked, trying to avoid the black eyes watching him.

The green pupil in Jack's demonic eyes dilated, as his smile stretched wider. He stood up, muscles in his lean back rippling. The stitches in his skin unraveled, and crumbled to the floor as his skin healed itself over. Dark stared in both wonder and fear, taking an inconspicuous step back. The Jack imposture noticed his nervous movements and swept forward, appearing behind Dark. Dark yelped, and spun on his heals. He lost his footing, but a cold arm wrapped around his waist, keeping him from falling to the ground.

"Who might you be?" Dark questioned, staring into the wicked eyes that were a bit to close.

He squirmed out of his cold touch, and stared down at the hand Jack extended out. His nails were black, as if he had painted them, and a tribal-like tattoo raced up his once single-tatted arm. The creature grinned, waiting patiently for Dark to take his hand. Dark hesitantly took his hand, trying not to cringe from his strong grip.

"The name's Antisepticeye. But you, pretty boy, can call me Anti."

Dark chuckled, and tried to let go of Anti's hand, but he held it tight. "Jack, stop playing games. What is this?"

"I'm as real as you are, Darkiplier."

The way he said Dark's name made him shiver, as if Anti's cold fingers were running down his spine.

"Why are you here? Existing?"

"Because of you, dear darkness. I'm here to kill you."

Before Dark could react, Anti twisted his hand sharply, snapping Dark's wrist. He screamed and disappeared, trying to escape Anti before he could do anymore harm. Dark collapsed against the counter, breathing heavily, gripping his twisted wrist. How could his innocent little Jack do this? Because he wasn't Jack anymore. He was something else. Something so wicked it struck fear into the darkest souls. Anti appeared behind Dark, studying the way his muscles pressed against his tight shirt.

"Hey, gorgeous. Running away so soon?" Anti purred, brushing his fingers over Dark's neck.

He jumped and disappeared, but Anti had already predicted his jump. He appeared in front of the front door, Dark materializing before him. Dark's eyes widened as Anti wrapped his hand around the collar of his shirt.

"You can't escape me, dear Darkimoo," Anti mocked, snarling in his face.

Like Anti? I know I do hehheh. Anyway, I'm bolding and italicizing Anti's words. If you feel I should write them another way, let me know. Love the vid I attached? Halsey is my woman crush <3 Hhaha. See y'all later, fellow shippers.