Chapter 5

<Storm's pov>

Everyone was standing in the loading dock waiting to arrive at the factory. Sabine had shown me our room and I immediately fell in love. Art was amazing and I was going to show Sabine some of my art after the mission. I had put on a thin vest so I could have easy access to my wings just in case.

No one asked what I would use for a weapon yet and I was grateful. I'm not sure I wanted to show them yet, they may not be ready.

"Hey Storm, how much do you know about the force anyways?" Kanan asked.

"Obi-Wan didn't teach me that much cause five days into training I had a vision about someone else who would train me and he started training me in ways that would help me survive, help people, and mess with the Empire." I replied. Lies, all lies. I probably knew more about the force than Kanan did to be honest.

"Alright we'll have a conversation about this later." He said with a sigh. He was disappointed, but I needed to focus on what Sabine said. 'No distractions.'

'We are at the factory.' Hera's voice rang through the room. "Please try to follow the plan."

"When do we not?" Kanan asked in a joking manner.

'Just be safe.' Hera said. The ramp opened and we all walked out. The factory was just below us and I guessed the Imperials couldn't see the ship because of The Ghost's cloaking.

We ran up to the wall outside of the factory and Zeb bashed the two bucket head's helmets together, knocking them out. Kanan then turned to us. "Zeb and I are going to make sure nothing bad happens out here, but this is the only entrance and exit, so give us a heads up for when you're exiting the facility."

"Rodger that." Sabine said. We ran into the factory and stopped in front of a lift. Sabine started to hack into it while Ezra and I stood guard.

"Hey Storm, what weapon do you have?" Ezra asked. I took a blaster out of my bag that Obi-Wan gave me as a souvenir from the clone war. It looked exactly like Sabine's. I also had more stuff in my bag but I didn't want to take it out yet. The less your enemy knows about you, the better your chances of surviving.

But speaking of enemies, I haven't seen a single bucket head.

Sabine opened the lift and we all walked inside. "Here take these." Sabine said handing Ezra and I each a bomb. Suddenly I felt something ripple through the force. I looked at Ezra and realized he felt it two.

Ezra stood in front of the door, lightsaber drawn, as it opened. There stood two Imperials with red blades. Not exactly siths, but Obi-Wan told me they were inquisitors.

"Hello there children, nice of you to join us." The smaller one said. We all stepped out of the lift and I stood next to Ezra. "You are new, when did the rebels pick you up?" She asked.

"None of your business." I said.

"There is no factory is there?" Sabine asked. "This was just a trap set by you guys to trap the Jedi."

"Ah, you are a smart one." The female inquisitor said. We stood in silence for about another ten minutes and I was getting bored.

"So are we just going to stand here or..." I trailed off. The male inquisitor thrust his arms out and Sabine and I shoot towards the wall and landed with a thud. Meanwhile the other one charged Ezra and they started to get locked in combat.

"Sabine can you hack into the Empire's database for this facility and see if anything happened here?" I asked.

"I'll try." She replied and ducked behind a box. I stood up and reached into my bag. I took out two lightsabers that had a hilt slightly bent.