Roman Gladiators And Lions: Level Two

"Where are we now?" Daphne asked.

"If I'm not mistaken we're in the Roman Colosseum." Velma stated.

"Rolosseum?" Scooby asked.

"You mean like where they play football?" Shaggy asked.

"Not exactly, Shaggy. You see, back in Ancient Rome, the Roman Colosseum was used for all sporting events and where warriors used to always battle each other to entertain the king and audience and also where they fed the warriors to the lions for lunch." Braedey explained.

"Rions?" Scooby gulped.

"Well, it looks deserted now." Daphne observed.

"Don't get your hopes up..." Valka said, knowing something would come down and ruin this moment for all of them.

"Speaking of lunch, we didn't even get to keep those Scooby Snacks from the Moon Level." Shaggy sounded disappointed.

Scooby agreed, feeling very hungry now.

"Don't worry, Scoob, I bet there's a concession stand somewhere." Shaggy smiled apologetically.

"Hey, look at this." Fred said as soon as he noticed white lines drawn into a shape of a large diamond, reminding him of Bill's game.

Shaggy kneeled down, tapping the lines with her fingers and licked them a bit. "It's chalk..." He said softly.

It was then Valka realised the shape of the chalk lines. "It's a baseball diamond!"

"Rikes!" Scooby gasped as he realized the Phantom Virus was there again with a sword and a shield.

"Welcome to Level Two, game players," The Phantom Virus grinned darkly. "Where things get a little bit tougher! But first, let's introduce you to the home team!" It grinned as it slashed the locks over the doors to show skeleton gladiators to come for them.

"Seriously?" Braedey asked, unamused. "Skeleton gladiators?"

"Is that the best you can do?" Valka asked.

The skeleton gladiators came out and roared with their weapons.

"And now, for the home team's mascot!" The Phantom Virus grinned sickly as he slashed another chained up door

Then, there came out a rather vicious and Karen lion with the box of Scooby Snacks in his mouth, growling angrily and viciously.

"The lion's got the Scooby Snacks!" Daphne cried out.

"You know, for once, I'm not in the mood for Scooby Snacks..." Shaggy said, feeling uneasy.

"Re reither!" Scooby added.

The lion hopped onto the pitcher's base, then put the box down and came closer, roaring angrily to them.