Back In The Stone Age: Level Three

Mystery Inc, Valka, and Braedey then arrived to an old jungle setting. The place looked far ancient, almost like what life would've been around 65 million years ago.

"This place beats Rome any old day, huh, buddy?" Shaggy chuckled.

"Where are we?" Daphne asked.

"Some kind of jungle?" Fred suggested.

"Maybe, but I'm not sure," Velma observed.

Suddenly, a pterodactyl soared down, and in the split second, the gang dived down, as the large flying reptile flew by them, and heard for the sky.

"Oh, no! This is a prehistoric jungle!" Velma realised.

"Oh, come on! Why a prehistoric jungle?!" Valka asked.

"I take it back. Rome is lovely this time of year." Shaggy corrected himself.

"Hey. Look over there!" Fred noticed an apatosaurus feeding on some leaves.

"Don't worry about that one, guys... It's a vegetarian, so it won't get you." Braedey said to Scooby and Shaggy.

However, the two got instantly scared by loud foot stomps and saw The Phantom Virus coming by on a Tyrannosaurus Rex with a sharp rock spear.

"What's that?!" Shaggy cried.

"How's this for a heavy hitter?" the virus taunted with a wicked laugh.

"That sounds like a line that a pitcher would say." Braedey said.

"Jinkies!" Velma cried. "He's riding a T-Rex!"

"Let's head to the trees!" Valka called before running along. "It's too thick for it to go through! Come on!"

They all began to follow Valka so they could get away from the T-Rex and hopefully wouldn't get eaten. The T-Rex stopped by the trees and snarled as it couldn't get in through.

The Phantom groaned in misfortune. "HEEYAH!" It then threw his spear, but luckily, it didn't hit any of the gang as they were able to escape and the spear went through a tree trunk.

~*~*~

"Whew, that was close." Galvatron said as they were watching what was going on.

"I'll say." Eric added.

"They're doing pretty good so far," Wembley had to admit. "I'm wondering something here, fellas. Who activated that laser and sent those poor kids into the game?"

"Who knows?" Billy shrugged. "Could be anyone."

"Even somevun in zhis room..." Professor Kaufman looked suspicious.