Chapter 24

Before we headed to The Bronx my plane made a quick stop in North Carolina. Me Angel and my brother Kingston got off the plane I seen Jay standing by a top of the line hybrid black car. "Hi Jay he gave me a kiss on my cheek and gave me a tight hug. "How are you ? I'm good I just became a father yesterday day I'm all smiles. "Congratulations we have us a little girl. "So this is your long lost brother you was telling me about .."what's up man I'm Jay ...Kingston.. We wanted to know if you can watch Angel while we go handle Jada it's to dangerous for her there. She our cousin, "Diamond I will do anything for you ..You saved my life of course... I watched as Kingston gave Angel a hug and so did I. "Once this is over me and you are going to go anywhere you wanna go ok and you get to help him and his girlfriend with a baby can you do that for us? Angel nodded and took Jay's hand. "Thanks again Jay.. No problem at all Diamond. My brother put his arm around my shoulders and we both headed back to my plane. Once we both boarded the plane we took off heading to New York.
**************
Once we landed we all got in a hummerzine that waited for us. Not only that it early in the morning so we decided to attack tonight so it can give us time to rest up some. Thanks to my Uncle I was able to get a place to get everything ready for tonight. We walked into the door of the small mansion and I seen a guy holding out some flowers it was my uncle Robert. "Diamond ...Robert I ran to him he picked me up and hugged me tight. He put me down picking up the flowers and handing them to me. "Look at you Diamond all grown up you look absolutely beautiful how are you holding up? "I'm trying to I miss them so much .. I know you do I miss my brother to but I miss your mama I remember when he introduced me to your mother she was a fine young thang just beautiful she had a glow on her that made everybody want to be around her. "Diamond your father told me to keep a secret but um your father got his mistress pregnant you were just two years old when this happened. "Uncle he found me Kingston walked into the room and my uncle walked up to him they were both the same height like 6'4 . "Oh my Lord you look just like yo daddy ..I'm your uncle Robert Jordan is my brother. I watched them hug it out and talk some more. "I got a gift for you two from your dad he knew y'all would find each other so he gave me this for y'all. I watched as my uncle gave us a box we both unwrapped it to see two necklaces mines hand my name on it with a crown over the D and Kingston had his name on it and had the crown wrapped around the K. Also another note my father was always full of surprises and he damn near out did his self this time but it was good to see how his heart felt about us.

Dear Diamond &Kingston
I'm sorry you two met the way you did but I'm glad you two finally met this is the last letter you will ever receive from me so please try not to cry.
Diamond the very first day I met you in that hospital room I knew you were special I knew one day you would grow up and shine bright like the stars that shines the night sky. Watching you grow into a young women you made me very proud you got my brains and your mother's beauty and you also got her charm. I love you my Princess ..I want you to be better than I did and think wiser to cause I slipped up and it cost me my life I didn't know Jada was like that until I heard her plans for me so I decided to do this for you two. I also didn't know that she would kill her own son Jordan but she did but always know Jordan loved you very much you were a good sister to him...
Kingston my son I remember that day I met you as well you smiled at me as soon as the doctors placed you in my arms I knew your heart was pure like your mother's I will never regret you and I never did you were my surprise baby I'm sorry for everything remember Kingston things happen for a reason your a grown man now and even though your sister is taking the thrown so will you I know you got some great ideas and when you and Diamond put your minds together you will make the empire greater ..
I have to go cause I have some business to take care of but know that I love you so much know that I love your mother's as well and know that I'm always watching you take care of each other .........

I held the necklace in my hands and Kingston wrapped his arms around me I miss my daddy so much and I was gonna make Jada and Dragon suffer big time..
************
I slid on my black skinny jeans with my all black shirt and slid on my black Nike. The necklace dangled all the way past my bra linning I admired it to my final gift from daddy. I walked out the bathroom and Seen everybody matching the way we planned it. "Ok guys remember the plan Cornelius is going to basically turn me in while you guys sneak in to get Miya Sean and Cory. While I was talking the lights went out we all got really quiet. "Grab your guns and head for the back I whispered my brother was right behind me we all stayed low until Cornelius ran to the front door being stupid he opened it and who ever was out there emptied the gun out on him bullets went all through his whole body. That's what happens when you make a deal with the devil. We all flipped over the furniture and hid behind the couches all you heard was bullets flying through Windows walls, doors everything. The lights came back on and the we all stayed low. "Well well well I see you California motherfuckers decided to come down to my city like I wouldn't find out I bet you that snitch Cornelius told you huh you should of listened! "When I count to three I want you to bring Diamond outside to me ..1..2before he got to three we all fired our guns out the door. But that's when he threw a knock out gas bomb into the house and smoke was in the air within minutes. I covered my mouth up with a black bandana I had wrapped around my wrist we all did and tried to run out but everybody was getting caught. "We been looking for you bitch! I looked up and was face to face with Dragon once again he grabbed his gun and shot me in the leg. "AHHH YOU SON OF A BITCH.. I saw Kingston being dragged out the house by some of Dragons men. Dragon put a needle in my arm and caused my body to go numb everywhere and before I knew it .it was lights out for me too.