Chapter 4

It's been three long weeks but me and Miya found us a place together and today was moving day I was only taking my clothes but my father insist that me and Miya spend money on our first house so he gave me 80 grand to go shopping with which really helped a lot the place was beautiful. Me Miya and my father's fianće we also went shopping for furniture so Monty and his boys will be helping and my father will be at the house to make sure everything goes smoothly. Just by my father having connections he was able to cosign for us so we got a 4 bedrooms 3 full bathrooms with a walk in closet in every room it was our small mansion but we loved it we also had a built in pool and Jacuzzi it was every woman's dream and not to mention instead of paying 10,000 every month we only paid that amount every two months so we choose a half a million house but we only paying way less I was truly happy. I looked in the mirror and put my long brown hair into halo braid and Bobby pinned the rest of my hair. I put on my white skinny jeans with my white tank top it exposed a little of my pierced belly button I slid on my flip flops and ran downstairs. I saw my mom smoking a cigarette for once she looked beautiful her hair pulled into a long thick ponytail and her thick figure looked good in her all pink Sun dress. "Mama even though im moving out I will still pay your bills and make sure your ok also I got Jerome one of Monty's men to keep an eye out on you just press the star button on this phone and he will be here in seconds please use this ok. She nodded and I saw tears fill her eyes she was hurting to know that her only child was leaving her and she would be here alone. But I had to my safety was at risk I couldn't do that anymore she got up from the couch and I gave her a hug. When I pulled away I heard a knock at the door I ran to the door and seen Miya she smiled brightly at me and she was holding my little brother Jordan. "Hi big man he reached for me and gave me a big hug I put him down and he ran back outside. "Ok all I have is all my clothes and shoes packed and I have my laptop and my iPads in my car so they can get that from upstairs. Monty and five of his men went upstairs grabbing boxes. I walked outside and seen my dad giving demands on how to arrange the truck cause the furniture was in there. "Hey dad I walked up to him and gave him a big hug . He pulled away and his eyes went to the door I looked at where he was looking at it was my mother. She walked up to him and looked up to meet his eyes. "Hey Jordan ...don't You hey me and it's Kingston you need to approach me as such I been hearing what you doing and all ima say is I'm glad my baby girl moved away from you. "Excuse me? "How dare you come to my house and talk about me like I'm shit you always had turned her against me and I see you still have!. "Mama stop it ok I'm not moving to New York or anything I will be fine and you know dad has a point ... Mama I love you but me being here with you ain't safe for me I will still visit you and..."Diamond just save it yo ass just like your damn daddy always thinkin you better than the next person always tryna throw me under the damn bus!!!. "Make sure you get all your shit whatever is lefted best believe I will sell it. I watched her walk back into the house I really couldn't believe how she was acting right now but like my father always told me not everybody is happy about your success and she definitely wasn't.
***********
We made it to me and Miya's new house it was beautiful but once the brand new couches and other furniture come into this place it will be a beauty. "Ok boyz now this is the easy but heavy part this here is Mr.Chui he will tell you where to put the furniture at I will let him take the lead from here. "Ok boys we are going to start at the lower level and work our way up first starting with the living room I need the men with the big muscles and strong men to come with me over here to this truck. " Um excuse me I said big and strong not small and weak we all looked in shock to see Mr.Chui talk to Evan like that he was the meanest lookin man I have ever met. "Excuse me faggot what did you say to me? "You heard me I need you over there getting the small stuff and you think that you calling me a faggot suppose to offend me and don't get it twisted I still pull bitches too but with the looks of that package you ain't gettin shit. "Dammnn I said while slapping hands with Mr.Chui every body else praised him with a oooooo and gave him a pound. "Now Mr. I need you to take that lil man down there and go over to handle the small shipping. I watched as he walked away pissed Miya and Monty boys were all laughing. "Now anybody else wanna tell me I'm gay like I don't know that damn I know y'all hear my voice sounding like a sexy bitch now let's get to work gentlemen so I can get my two favorite ladies comfortable in there home.

In just 6 Hours the house was beautiful all thanks to our home planner Mr.Chui he knew what the hell he was doing cause it showed . " Hey guys I wanna make a toast to my main girl my sister Miya we made it baby and to my main man my best friend my rock my back bone my father I love you dad we appreciate your hard work for us and so do I .Everybody clapped and clanked there glass together and cranked our Champaign .. " Also to thank y'all for your hard work me and Miya will be throwing a welcome home party so fella bring your fun your girls your music your drugs but please leave the fighting and drama at home. "It will be next week of course cause me and Diamond have to get somethings for the party said Miya while sitting on the lap of Monty's bodyguard she was flirting with a few weeks ago at Monty's house. "Yea we will send out text messages to you guys the date and time and Monty I need you to hook us up with the best weed and drinks.. "You don't need to bring men you already have that said Miya I smiled at her. "Alright guys we love y'all but it's time for me and my girl to get comfortable so in the most loving way I say can you handsome men please leave thank you. They all got up some stretching some groaned but they all got up I walked my dad and Monty to the door. "See you later beautiful said Monty while giving me a hug my father had took Jordan home early cause he was getting sleepy... "I'm proud of you Diamond and you always shinned liked one too I smiled and gave my dad a big hug. I watched as Every body climb into there cars each one honking as they drove outta the gate. I closed the door and seen Miya running around our home two 19 year old women in this house. It was like heaven , "This is amazing yelled Miya ,"Girl would you stop you look like a chicken with his head cut off. "Gurl I'm just so happy to be free and outta that damn apartment building now I can really get my freak on. She finally pipped down and sat on the couch texting away me on the other hand I was tired my shower and bed was calling my name. "Welp see you tomorrow I'm tired and dirty I said while getting up and grabbing my phone off the table. "Good night love you Diamond love you too Miya. I walked up the the long beautiful white carpet stairs making a left I walked right into my room I took off my flip flops letting my feet sink into the carpet I walked into my bathroom that was in my room and turned on my walk-in shower I stripped down to my birthday suit and I began undoing my halo braid I ran my fingers through my hair I stepped into the shower letting the water hit my body. I lathered my body in my lavender body soap washing every inch of my body I washed my hair feeling it curl up perfectly after my 20 minute shower I got out wrapping the towel around my body my shoulder length curls looked good I dried off and walked into my Walk in closet I slid on my Black yoga pants with my purple shirt letting my DD boobs free under my shirt once I put my phone on its wireless charger I fell right into a deep sleep.