Chapter 26

2 YEARS LATER

It's been 2years since everything happened to us and let me tell you my life's changed dramatically. Kingston my brother I let him take dad's house but when he found out about the secret money was stashed it he nearly fainted when he seen all that money. But being the smart people we were we invested it and the money got larger. Our businesses were untouchable we were climbing high to the charts quick all the people who helped us along the way they all live millionaire lifestyles. Me and Raymond got married and had a little girl and I have one on the way me and him even adopted two boys ages 3 and 6 they both were brothers. Kingston was doing good for his self too he married his childhood sweetheart and her name is Camile and they also were expecting there first child together. Today is my father's birthday so me and Kingston went up to the cemetery to visit his grave stone.

"How you doin Dia I'm good Kingston I said while giving him a hug. We both walked up to the Grave stone that read

JORDAN KINGSTON SIMMONS
A SON A FATHER A BROTHER

I bent down slowly and placed fresh flowers on his grave next to his was Jordan my brother my mother Donesha and Kingston's mother Jocelyn. "Well dad I know you would of been proud of us me and Diamond working together harder and smarter . "We miss you dearly but we know life goes on ...I know you want us to live our lives like you want us to and we definitely are . I grabbed Kingston's hand and put my head on his shoulder. "Rest peacefully daddy..You to Jordan and mommy and Jocelyn... Me and Kingston walked away slowly headed back to our cars. I love you ... me and Kingston stopped walking and looked at each other.. "Did you hear that I said while tears rolling down my cheeks. "Yes I did Diamond we both turned around at the gravestones of our family.."We love you too dad...and always will..