Chapter 9

"You ready Jordan I asked while putting his clothes in his Spiderman duffle bag it's been a week and it was a long one dealing with my mom Raymond and Monty which is odd because I haven't heard from him in awhile and that's not like him. But I'm not his women so why worry if hes not worried about me. "Yes I'm ready I watched him slid on his Jordan shoes and I helped him tie up his laces. I heard the door being unlocked and seen Miya walk in the door she ran towards me and hugged me hard. "I missed you so much Dia I'm never leaving you again I pulled away from our hug and laughed I missed you too sister. "Where is Darren? He had to go see Monty it seemed urgent cause he was rushing me to get dressed and packed. Miya something is wrong here I will get you caught up but first I have to take Jordan home, "Coo I will ride with you.
When I pulled up to my father's house I seen Monty's Forest green Beemer car and a few other cars. Miya reached into the glove department and pulled out a sliver gun and put it in the back of her jeans. I turned off the engine and we both hopped outta the car and so did Jordan I grabbed his duffle bag and Miya held his hand I opened the door to my father's house and seen his fianće in the living room smoking a cigarette. I watched Jordan run into his mother's arms while I dropped his bag in front of her. I looked at Miya and she knew what I was thinking she ran her fingers through her long jet black hair and we both started to walk until I heard voices coming from my father's office. Me and Miya stood by the door and heard every word. "Kingston Diamond ain't ready she's 19 young a female and she's soft niggas will run over her and threw her why can't you just pass me the thrown I'm 22 I been rockin with you since I was 14 I know these streets. "Monty now you know I don't roll like that I put my family first I know Diamond needs some training that's why Raymond will teach her. "So you gon trust some St.Louis nigga!? "He don't know shit about Cali like I do you don't know this nigga I can run this shit so well I can do it in my sleep Kingston. "I bet you can but Monty you ain't the only lil nigga I know and you damn sure won't be the last. ''I know niggas all over the damn United States so he will be the one to guide her and help make her great. "If you don't like that then you know were the doors are.. Diamond is more prepared then you think she is that's why I trust her with my life and being man to man Monty I don't trust you with my life it's something about the way you are greedy for money. "I know niggas like you who were the same way and ended up dead or in jail but some paid a price they got other niggas in jail or other niggas went to the grave and I be damned to put my name on that! "Man Fuck you Kingston you don't know shit about me I'm the best nigga and you know I am you know I deserve this! "You better watch yo mouth young blood before you take heat you ain't ready for! "You are dismissed Monty and your lil school boys. When the door opened I saw Monty he looked me deep into my eyes I knew he was to good be true so that's why he was always up my ass so he can take my spot that's why my father always taught me to trust no one and I see why. "Sorry Dia but yo ass just ain't ready to be in a Man's world. "Monty If you say anything else to me I will pop a cap in dat ass get the fuck outta my face. "I hate pussy ass niggas and I'm the one with the pussy and I ain't like that. Miya chuckled and we both walked into my father's office. I watched my father stand up and he put his hand on my shoulder I looked up into his eyes. "I know that you will make me proud but I want you to hear my warning niggas will do anything to see you fall and become weak but you let them know who run it I've met women who ran an Empire with no nigga and they're the most powerful women to walk this earth and now it's gonna be you. "Dont let niggas like him think you can't do shit cause you got my heart my mind and my blood in your vains Diamond you can do it and I have total confidence in you baby girl.