Chapter 1

"Diamond do you hear me or are you ignoring me again like I didn't say a damn thing. I looked at my mom,honestly I did zone her out but only because its the same old speech she gives me when she leaves me at home when she goes off to work. My mom is a Medical Assistant always working to provide a life that she can't afford. We live in a nice home in California where I was born and raised this is all I know. From the hood rats to the top dollar ballers I'm like the princess of Cali and of course my dad was the King .My father hes a drug Lord so I always see him and he takes care of me financially and gives me good advice on how I should carry myself all the time  Another thing about my dad is that he can't stand my mother she choose drugs over him and me  so I don't blame my father for that you can't change a person who doesn't want to change. My dad did everything to get her clean took her to the best doctors in town and even took her on a rehab retreat but that only worked for 2 months and then she was back pumping stuff up her nose and veins.  "Yes mama I heard you I said while running my hand through my shoulder length flat iron hair, I will see you tonight I watched her walked out the door and get into her car once she was off I texted my best friend Miya and told her to be ready so I can pick her up. I ran upstairs and put on my all black sun dress I loved how you could see my big booty and my DD twins that sat up perfectly in my dress .I put my hair into a big bun on top of my head I slid on my black sandals that wraparound the leg and put on my Gucci sunglasses. I walked downstairs I grabbed my iPhone XS Max. and car keys and walked out the house . By me being the daughter of a drug Lord my father gave me everything I was 19 driving a top of the line brand new cherry red Mercedes-Benz girl I was looking good and driving good. I started up my car and drove down to  the projects were my best friend Miya lived at. My best friend she is a fine ass Asian but shes a ball of fire she is loved by many and hated by the girls who so desperately wanted to be her. I pulled up my car to her apartment building and watched as people marveled at my car I smiled boastfully cause I loved the attention me and my car gets. I  grabbed my phone and turned off the car I got out fixing my dress and put the lock on my car. "Damn Queen Diamond has arrived I turned around and seen Miya's ex stud girlfriend Cameron. She really liked me but hunny I'm strictly dickly. I gave her a wave and walked through the gang of boys they were called the No Mercy and hunny these niggas live up to there name to trust me you don't wanna see these fools in action they will shut this block hell even the city down they can be powerful and start a riot when needed. But honestly that's all California had was gangs located everywhere everybody knew everybody and they knew me because of my father's status. "Hey Monty he walked up to me and gave me a hug with both hands on my juicy plumped  ass . I smiled and took in his scent deeply. this man here is so fine tall tattoos dreads body lookin so good I wanted him but the only thing reason why I didn't mess with him cause he was loved by the ladies to much. "Hey Diamond how you doin beautiful I took off my Sun glasses and put them on my head . "Im good just here to pick up my girl you know the usual routine ,Thats what's up tell your pops I said hi I will do he gave me another hug and lightly kissed my cheek. " Fellas make way for Diamond they commanded his order I pulled away from our hug and walked up the small steps and opened the door to the building. I walked upstairs and knocked on number 36, I heard her unlock the door and smiled at me. "Hey baby come in I walked in her apartment this girl done redecorated again but she had hella good taste it was beautiful this girl stayed with money so I see why she did it. I sat on the couch next to her and seen two guys come from the back room they hand on pants but no shirt or shoes. "Girl are you ready to go? "Not today I got company she smiled as the tall sexy one that sat on the couch next to me he was undressing me with his eyes like he was enjoying what he saw on me I bite my lip and turned my attention back to Miya who was puffin on her cigarette. "Why didn't you text me that before I came all the way over here to see you . "I thought I did she picked up her Galaxy Note 10 tapping the screen with her Pink new long fake nails that were all sparkly and cute for her. " Damn I didn't text you back I'm sorry ma but you can wait for us to get done?. "Miya when you fuck you take hours I don't wanna be here hearing you moan ,she put out her cigarette by tapping it in the ashtray and looked at the other guy who was on the other couch he stood up and I seen was a huge dick print he had to be at least 10 inches damn daddy was packin he noticed me starring I quickly looked away and Miya  giggled at my face expression. "Girl I'm telling you Dia California dick is good you missin out these two niggas have me crawlin when they done. I hopped up and laughed ,"maybe one day you can find someone for me I grabbed my phone off the table and seen a text from my dad that he wanted to see me. "Well I gotta go anyway and get some dick for me to baby I sure will she smacked my butt and I walked out of her apartment down the stairs and walked out of the building Monty and his boys were still outside I waved at them and headed back to my car and drove off to Los Angles California to see my father.
**********
By the time I made it to his house I seen a few cars parked around his Mansion through the gate I punched in his code and watched the gate open like you open like magic.Only I knew the code but everyone had to buzz in that's how we operate. I parked my car next to a black Range Rover I turned off my car and grabbed my keys and phone and walked up to the door. I also had the key to his house, I unlocked the door and walked in to hear some voices in the living room. "Dad I called as I walked in the living room and seen my father talking to a guy and I also seen his fianće Jada who had there son on his lap he is 4  years old and ran to me. " Hi buddy I picked up my brother and gave him a hug yes he was my half brother but I never use that word around him all he knew was that I was his big sister and I will always be there for him. "You been good he nodded and hugged me some more I missed him so much I knew I had to visit more often. "Hey dad I put down Jordan and gave my father a hug I truly love my dad he was a good man and a hard working man to. "I'm glad you came honey have a seat I sat on his thrown chair as he calls it and sat my phone and keys on my lap. "So I called you here and also you here to is so we can discuss some things . "First off as you know I'm 49 years old I don't want to keep doing this whole business for to long I wanna pass it down to you Diamond but Raymond here will guide you he's 23 and a hard worker I trust him that he will show you how a woman handle a man's business . I'm going on Vacation to Dubai in a few months so when I'm away he will be training you and I also got a surprise for you when he thinks your ready for it okay . I smiled proudly me taking my father's place is a great honor and I won't let him down. Going from princess to Queen is something I'm ready for and making boss moves baby thats all in my blood I know I got this.