Chapter 2

By the time I made it back to Sacramento Cali it was around 8 at night. I walked in the house and walked up the steps to my room I took off my sandals and put them neatly with my other ones are at. I stripped outta my dress and headed to the bathroom that was in my room I turned on the hot water letting my hair out of the bun and hopped in the shower.
I washed every part of my body for a good 15 mins and turned the water off just in time to hear my phone singing Drake , I ran to my room and answered it quickly. "Hello ....Hey Monty ."Hey beautiful I was just checking on you makin sure you made it home safe. I started blushing he alway do this on a daily bases making sure I was safe he always kept an eye out on me at least he cared unlike my mama. "Yes I made it home safely ..ok cause some stuff finna go down tonight I'm not telling you what to do lil mama but you know your father would shut Cali down if anything happens to you so just stay inside tonight .Can you do that for me?. "Yea I can do that Monty .."Alright also let your dad know to you know how he is about his Princess. "Oh yes I know how that goes...ok Well goodnight beautiful talk to you tomorrow and don't let me have to find you let me know when you walk in the door next time. "Ok Monty I will I said while grinning and goodnight to you to. I slid the end button over and went to my closet I threw on my black boy shorts with a white shirt and laid down in bed I turned on my t.v. and watched some movie that came on I really wasn't paying attention my attention was in my phone just checking my social media pages and seeing the likes add up until I got a call from Miya. "Hello.. Miya where you at? "I'm outside your house baby now open up. I got up and ran outta my room and ran downstairs I opened the door and seen my best friend she ran inside and I locked the door behind her. "Why are you out  at this time of night especially on the side of town you live on are you trying to get yourself killed? "I'm fine girl and you know I stay strapped so if motherfuckers want a death wish he or she will get it. I shook my head and smiled she was such a thug but around me she was soft as jello. "Are you hungry? Naw I'm good I turned off all the lights and we both walked upstairs to my room she slid off her dress and kept on her pink lace underwear with a pink Nike shirt. She always had her clothes here that's why I made her her own space in my closet. "Girl why do you still stay with your mama you grown as shit and you got money so why you still here. " I can't leave my mama she needs me right now if it wasn't for me she,would be homeless I take her money and divide it up down the middle and pay bills and you know I ain't stupid she got niggas who she gives special service to and they also give her money. "Daammn yo mama a classy hoe dirty hoes Fuck in alleys , in cars behind buildings but not your mama . "Are you encouraging her? "Baby girl I applaude her she gettin her money but she just ain't wise enough to spend it once she learn that she will be a Goddess in the world of Hoes. We both laughed Miya had some serious issues but that was my girl though.
**********
I woke up to some yelling downstairs Miya was cuddled up under me I got up and put on my pants and flip flops and grabbed my bat I had to beat these niggas up once again for my mama thats why I knew I couldn't get own place. Who would take care of her ? I walked out my room and went downstairs my mother was in her birthday suit and  the guy who was yelling had his dick out. "Bitch I gave you 400 dollars yesterday why the Fuck you need more of my damn money you smokin up the money! I watched as he grabbed my mom roughly by her hair forcing her head back so she could look in his eyes. "Answer me bitch!!!" No you answer me bitch I said while throwing the bat over my left shoulder in a resting position. "No Fuckin way you Kingston's daughter and this your mother? He looked at me then back my mom laughing hard as hell . "Damn this shit is fuckin mind blowin I would of never guess this was your moms. "Yes it is now I think you need to be leaving or I will use this I don't mind beating up pussy ass niggas like you it gives me a thrill I said with a smile. " I'm only letting her go because of you ..But mark my words you can't keep saving her she will get what's coming to her either from me or some other nigga.I watched him put his dick back into his pants he walked over towards me and looked down into my eyes. ""Over my dead body .. He chuckled "Ooooo be careful what you wish for baby girl he said with a evil grin showing off his gold grill in his mouth. "No you be careful who you threatened I looked behind me and seen Miya with a gun pointing directly at him. "She said go now keep it movin he grabbed his shirt off the couch and mouthed me a kiss and walked out.Miya stood by the window with her gun waiting to use it. "Mama you ok I dropped my bat and ran to her she was bleeding from her lip and had bruises on her body. I helped her upstairs to the bathroom I ran her bathwater Miya put some bath salt in the water to help her relax more .My mother sat in the water wincing with pain. "Ima go find her something to wear said Miya while walking out of the bathroom and into my mom's room. "Diamond I touched her hair gently... "I know mama it's ok we will talk about it later just relax I will be back I got up and walked into my mother's room . "Diamond look Miya pushed a paper at me it was from Miracle Hospital it said

Dear Donshea Marie we have been calling you but no answer you haven't been coming to work in three days now so I have to take disciplinary actions and to fire you if you have any questions please call me (123)657-0909.

"Damn Dia now what will you do?
Once I got my mother in her bed me and Miya walked back into my room. We sat on the bed looking at the paper that was in front of me. "You see I said while holding back my tears "This is why I can't move out and you seen what happened a couple hours ago! "Miya she will die without me I can't let that happen. " I know Diamond but your mother Is a grown ass women and plus just think about all the men who is going to be coming in and outta here and you know damn well your father and Monty will start a WWW3 over you so you need to protect your self and that bat ain't gonna do shit. "You need to move out you can always pay her bills and pay yours in your own house. "Listen to me I'm telling you dudes already know who are and they see how fine you are and know that ain't no man here to protect you they will try to do things to you and try to compare you with your mother. "You right but I can't leave her here. "How about tomorrow we go pay Monty a visit and see if he can help us. Ok Leyla that works for me good now come on let's get some sleep it's 2 o'clock in the morning she turned off the light and we both got back into bed falling into a deep sleep.