Chapter 13

It was around 10 o'clock when everybody left but Raymond he stayed the night which made me feel a lot safer. After we all ate Miya and Tony went upstairs to go to sleep. I let Raymond in my room so we can talk. "Even though what you did was dangerous but you already acting like your ready to take the crown. I looked at Raymond who was laying down on his side looking at me. "Honestly I want it to be over I mean yes I'm taking my father's place but my father will still have a say so over what happens in his businesses and companies I'm just doing the easy part making sure it's up and running . "Its more to that Diamond but I'm not going to go deep into it with you just yet your father haven't okayed me to just yet. "Diamond your going to be fine because I will be there every step of the way I'm not leaving you no matter what . Raymond sat up and his lips met mines I pulled away but my body became hungry for his passion I needed him more than I know it. He pushed me on the bed getting on top of me his kisses turned into licking I watched as his mouth sucked its way down to my boobs taking his time with his tongue to play with my hard nipples. He looked up at me with his beautiful eyes his chocolate skin was having me weak I kissed him more and got on top of him licking his body down to his manhood. I pulled it out of his pants and noticed his hard member was ready for my wet pussy. He picked me up and he pushed himself back to the head board I put his hard member inside of me and instantly moaned throwing my head back . "Oooh Rayyyy deeper he held me up and thrusted deep and hard inside of me making me scream his name. I held him tight as I felt my body cum. I put my lips on his and felt a warm sensation fill up my pussy I rolled over and fell into a deep sleep.

**************
"Dia wake up I opened my eyes and seen Miya her hands were full of blood and so was she. "Miya what happened I asked while sitting up I walked around the room and slid on blue leggings with my white shirt. "Miya what did you to yourself! ... "I took some pills and I started bleeding is my baby dead I'm so scared! "Garret ..Raymond somebody! I screamed I ran to the steps and seen them all come up .."We need to get Miya to a hospital she's bleeding out!! Garret ran to my room and picked her up bridle style I followed right behind him and we ran out the door to go to the hospital.

Garret pulled up to Holy Hospital I ran inside to get doctors to help. A few doctors brought a stretcher to the truck and laid Miya on a stretcher and rushed her inside I followed after them. "Miss you can't come with us you have to wait here please.. "I have to be in there please I said between sobs Raymond held me and I watched the nurse run down to the room. "Raymond let go she needs me please she needs me! I know but let them take care of her she's ok she's in good hands now Diamond she's in good hands..........

I been sitting in the waiting room for two hours I was still hurting once I had calmed down from crying I noticed I didn't have any shoes on and my hair looked bad. "Are you here for Miss Miya Wang? " Yes is she ok?....Well she doing good but she was in critical danger she took some pills which cause her to kill her fetus and also almost killing her. We took her into surgery to remove the fetus and we also ran some tests on her we found a lot of abortion pills in her system but by taking the aspirin pills it started this today. "I'm going to keep her here for a few days to watch her but you can see her now and If it wasn't for you she would of been dead she stopped breathing on us for 2 minutes and came back . "Thank you so much doctor.... I wipped my tears away and we went into her room seeing her body hooked up to so many wires made me cry even more. "Miya she looked at me with tears in her eyes ....Diamond I'm so sorry I shouldn't of never been with him..."what do you mean. Darren did this to me I told him about the baby and he was pissed but he calmed down and we went to the CVS Pharmacy to get prenatal vitamins I guess it wasn't that. "He killed my baby Diamond he killed my baby I swere on my life I will kill that bastard! " You have to calm down you just sleep now ok Tony is here with you and Anthony he will be with you too don't worry were going to pay Monty and his crew a visit. I gave her a kiss on her head me and Raymond walked out the hospital room and got in the car. "Diamond...Not This time Ray you can't stop me this time he touched my sister Darren is going to pay! "Alright let's go than boss.

**********
After I got cleaned up I slid on my Black skinny jeans with with my black polo shirt . I put on my all black Jordan's and put my long hair in a ponytail. I ran downstairs and noticed Raymond Cornelius and Garret by the door also dressed in there black as well. "Alright I heard Monty and Darren are at Jay house let's go men. We all ran out the door and got into Raymond's black Hummer he turned it over and we headed out the gate towards his house. The drive felt long I guess it was because my blood was boiling and I needed to kick this niggas teeth in for what he did to my best friend . Raymond pulled up and parked the car by the tree , " Alright we all know what to do they nodded and we hopped out the Hummer making our way to the house Garrett and Cornelius went to the back while we had the front by this being a small house it was way easier than a mansion. Raymond busted down the door and noticed them all chillin get caught them off guard I guess they need to 're learn the rules ... "Darren you thought that shit was funny what you did to Miya! I pointed my gun at his foot and shot it he screamed in pain and laid on the floor. "Answer me you punk ass bitch was it funny to you! "You gave her abortion pills she almost died because of you.. You low life piece of shit I kicked him hard in his face and putting a gun to his penis. "If you come near her again I will do more than shoot off your big toe ima empty my gun out on you . "This goes out for all yall motherfuckers too I'm threw playin these damn games Monty if yo ass got a problem to my gun with answer all of your questions ! "You crazy bitch ... Ha you ain't seen crazy and you lucky that's all I did I was going to cutt off your dick and make you choke on it but I thought about it and decided I will wait to do that. "Now you fellas have a good night and um Monty it looks like you ain't ready to be a leader you can't even keep the rules of the game. " Lets go y'all ! We all ran back to the Hummer and Raymond smacked me hard on my ass. "Girl you turned me on back their that's how a real woman handles her business! "Now let's go get some food I'm starving..