Chapter 12

Raymond drove behind me all the way back to my house. Even Monty turned on me but at least Miya didn't she was truly my best friend. I hopped outta my car and so did Raymond I unlocked the door and seen Miya on the couch with Tony. "Diamond I wanted to wait until you got here she's been throwing up and stuff. ..Thanks Tony we got it from here Tony kissed her head and walked out the house ,"Miya are you ok? ...Diamond I'm pregnant ....what am I going to do with a baby I watch Miya for the first time ever break down crying. Growing up with Miya she's always been strong she barely cried the only time I saw her cry was when her parents moved back to Asia but she stayed here with her grandma now that was the only time I seen her cry she was 12 when that happened. "Oh hunny I sat on the couch next to her and just held her close to me I watched Raymond go into the other room and play on his phone. "Miya its going to be ok your going to be a good mother I'm here for you as well you ain't got nothing to worry about at least you ain't broke and got a baby that's worse. She chuckled and wipped her eyes I gave her one last hug and stood up to look out the window and seen two cars pull up. "Raymond there here! "Who's here what happened ....My father has decided to put us on lock down because of what happened at the club when you left the guy I was with he was threatening to kill me. "When we get these niggas out here in place me and you will talk about it. Miya ran her fingers through her long hair jet black hair and waited by the door patiently. Raymond opened the door and seen four men walk out there cars he went out to talk to them but they came right back up to me. "Miss Diamond your father ordered us to be here with you for awhile we are going to respect your privacy so we will have some men around the house during the mornings but at night we won't be here Raymond told us that he had moved in here to protect you. I looked at Raymond like he wanted me to go along with it but I will be talking to him about it later. "Yes that's fine come in .. if you don't mind us parking our car in the Garage we want to keep it a low profile as much as possible. "Sure that's fine I'm Garrett by the way Miss Diamond and the quicker we find that guy from last night the quicker we will leave here but still watch you in the distance. "Thanks Garrett um well make your self comfortable there is a lot of food in the kitchen if you and your guys get hungry. I grabbed Miya by the hand and lead her to a bathroom downstairs I closed the door so I can talk to her. "Ok Dia now spit it out who is after you and what happened last night?! "I was with the guy last night once I was leaving the club he threatened to kill me he also said someone wants me dead but who? " Dont worry Dia have you talked to Monty after what we heard do you think he wants you dead. "Shit the nigga was jealous when he heard about him not taking the thrown.'"I did talk to him but I think he turned against me he don't think I'm ready but remember all these times he was here he was only up my ass so I can have him be apart of it. "So what's next Dia cause I know we not finna just sit here and do nothing."Now we look for that bastard and get some information and I know exactly how. I ran upstairs to my room I slid on my black leggings with my all black shirt that exposed my boobs I slid on my Nike shoes. I watched Miya walk into the room and quickly closed the door behind her. "Girl you look good but how are you going to leave niggas are every where. "Miya we are going to sneak out our own house I got a plan but I need you to work your charm. She smiled brightly "Now your speaking my language mama she went into my walk in closet in less than five minutes she was lookin good with her black leggings and a red mini shirt. We both ran downstairs and noticed all of them were in the living room so we walked out the back door where I had my black Chrysler 300 Charger parked I never drove it cause this was my get away car just in case.
Me and Miya hopped in and we drove further away from our house to a person I knew who could help me out.
********
I pulled up to a big white house men were every were including some women I hid my phone under my seat and so did Miya. "So why are we in Sacramento? At the club this guy Darwin was hanging out with I seen him hang out here before I was hoping I see him again and get some information about Darwin outta him. She nodded and we both headed up to the group of men who were now looking at us like we're a piece of cake.
I looked around the men and saw him inside smoking. "Excuse me miss but um I was hoping if I can taste that pink box between your legs. I looked up at this tall ugly man his corn row braids needed to be done and also had the nerves to put beeds on the ends. "No I'm here to see my boyfriend he's right there why don't I go on in and see him me and Miya walked past him squeezing our way into the house I saw the same guy at the club. "Hi remember me? He put his blunt in the ash tray and stood up he pulled me close to him and whispered in my ear. "Follow me and bring her too. Miya followed me as I followed the man from the club he lead us to an empty room but it smelled like sex and a lot of it. "How did you know I was here he asked while sitting down on a chair in that was in the corner of the room. "I seen you before over here but I have some questions for you and I need you to tell me the truth. "I need to know more about Darwin. He spit out his drink laughing hard like I said something funny. "Mama I don't know a Darwin and the nigga you was with his name is Drey but the streets call him Dragon he lives out there by you but he got some small territories but trying to make it bigger by taking you and your father out of the picture. "But Miss Diamond if I were you I would pack my money and move away your on a hit list your worth 12 Million but your father is worth 20 Million. "Your father got businesses and companies every where all over the Damn United States people know that so they are trying to take him out to get his position even niggas from Jamaica know about your father and how y'all on a hit list. Take my warning miss lady he stood up and walked towards me he touch my face gently. "You need to get out get safe go home lock everybody out better yet move to another Country. "Dragon ain't a nigga you wanna mess with beautiful he will kill to take it all. He put his hands down and walked towards the door . They call me Luda in the streets but my name is Ladarius call me if you need me."Now you ladies need to be careful my man Quin will walk you to your car here is my number call me but I already said to much I might be dead next time you hear about me... and don't forget the important rule of the game trust no one I nodded and me and Miya quickly headed out the house and back to our car. "You ok Dia I nodded and drove off quickly.
*******
I pulled up to the house parking the car in the back we both walked in and noticed Raymond and the same four guys that were here jumped up when they seen us. "Diamond I told you to trust me and not do that I almost called your father! "Raymond calm down Diamond got the information she needs now we just need a plan to keep her safe. "Me and my father are wanted by every top gang leader you can think of even the Jamaicans want my ass dead I'm worth a lot of money and so is my father. "What about the guy Darwin ...asked Garrett his name is Drey but he go by Dragon I turned to see Cornelius one of my dad's men. "Diamond that niggas crazy I grew up with him he will do whatever it takes to make it to the top we need a plan and fast If we want to protect her.