Victuri - I Love You, Idiot Part 3

I woke up and forgot about the yesterday incident. I got up from my bed and went into the bathroom to do my usual routine. I went out from the bedroom and to the living room, I saw Minami and the other guys were already here. "Hey." I said as I made my way towards them. "Yo!" Minami and Phichit said back. "Hi." Victor said quietly without even looking at me like he always did. What's wrong with him? I ignored that thought and went into the kitchen to eat breakfast with them. "I'm so fucking sleepy." Minami complained out loud. "Who tell you to sleep late yesterday?" I glared at him. "Well...you don't understand how the gamer is, I wanted to sleep early yesterday but I was distracted by the games." Minami pouted. "What the hell dude." I laughed.

We went to school together after having breakfast. I parted away from Minami and the others because we were in a different class. Victor seemed to ignore me all the way from Minami's home to school. I brushed it off the thought again and walked into the classroom. When the recess time came, Yurio and I walked towards the cafeteria to find Minami and the gang. We saw them and went to sit with them after we bought our food. All the guys greeted me while Victor did nothing at all. Not looking at me, not talking with me and not smiling at me at all. I felt kind of hurt. I went out the cafeteria after finishing my food, hoping that he might follow me but nothing happened. I went to sit inside the classroom and stared blankly at the window. I shouldn't be feeling this way...

I went out later to my locker because I had something that I wanted to get. When I arrived at my locker, I saw Victor talking and laughing happily with his friends. Why would he be that happy? He looked so down and gloomy just now. I looked away before he could have noticed. I grabbed my things and walked to the class just in time when the recess was over. "What's wrong?" I heard Yurio asked as I sat down. "Huh?" I stared at him blankly. "Your face, I mean you look kinda sad. So, what's happening?" He pointed at my face. "I'm okay, nothing's wrong, I'm fine...just fine." I blurted out quickly and looked away from him. Was it so obvious? "I know you're not." I heard he whispered. "Oh by the way today I'm joining you guys too, you know, having a sleepover at Minami's place." He continued. Oh...right. I totally forgot about that and not to mention that my stuff was also there. "Yeah...right...okay we can go together today." I said.

We went to Minami's place after school together. Minami came and greeted us like he always did and told us to come inside. I saw so many people that I didn't know today and I guess they all were Minami's friend since I felt like I saw them at school before. I went to sit on the couch awkwardly with Yurio. What should I do now? My thoughts were interrupted when I saw two of Minami's friends suddenly started kissing each other like they were in their own little world. "Holy shit guys stop it, we're in public. I REPEAT, PUBLIC." Minami yelled. Both of them stopped kissing and laughed at Minami loudly. Just as Minami started to sigh, they started kissing again. He just made an angry face and left the room. "Get a room you two." One of the guys said. "I don't want you guys to be having sex here for god's sake." The other one said. They continued to laugh after that and that couple still made out with each other and moaned out loud.

I felt really uncomfortable and went to the kitchen to drink water. I didn't know that Minami's had gay friends. He never told me before and this kind of surprised me. When I saw them kissing, it felt so familiar like I somehow experienced it before. I mentally smacked my head and said to myself that I shouldn't be thinking about something like that. My thoughts suddenly shifted to Victor, I remembered back how he used to ignore me all day and didn't smile to me anymore. I smacked my head again. "What are you doing?" I heard someone laughed behind me. I turned around and saw a brown hair boy with a pair of green eyes looking at me while laughing. "Um nothing I guess." I said as I didn't know how to respond back. "Okay, I'm Kelvin by the way and you can call me Kel." He winked at me. "U-um nice to meet you Cal? No I mean Kel...ye-yeah Kel haha and I-I'm Yuri." I stuttered out awkwardly. He laughed again and my awkwardness. "Chill I'm not going to eat you dude even though you are really cute." He smirked. But you looked like you did though.

I kind of spent my time talking to Kel and learned than he was Victor's best friend. He said that he heard Victor talked a lot about me to him and he was curious about what kind of person I was. I blushed and it seemed like Kel noticed it so he started to tease me. We laughed and laughed and laughed until we had nothing more to say to each other. "Hey." "Hmmm?" "Did you do something to Victor? He seemed kind of sad and gloomy these days." Kel said while looking at me. I thought he was doing fine. "I didn't do anything. I thought he was doing fine?" "Well, around his friends, yes he acted like he was but when he's with me,no. He looked so depressed and when I asked him, he ignored me, it's not like him at all. I can't help but wandering what's the cause of this." He sighed. "I can help you if you want. You know like...trying to talk to him and stuff." I said. He smiled and thanked me.

Victor just ignored me all these weeks. I didn't know what his problem was but I was really getting tired of his shit. It hurt me so much. I didn't know why I would feel this way. I walked upstairs to go into my room and closed the door. I jumped on my bed helplessly and thought about Victor, again. I screamed and sighed out loudly. "Honey? Are you okay? Don't tell me you're stressed about school?" Oh shit no I wouldn't even care about school to be honest. "I'm fine mom. I'm just releasing my stress." I said. "Okay then I will be going downstairs now. If you need something, you can call me okay?" "Okay." I said and heard my mother's footsteps went downstairs. I rolled on my bed crazily. Shit Victor why you didn't talk to me? Why? Did I do something wrong? I sat up and grabbed my phone. "Hey Minami, can you tell me Victor's address? I think I'm going to his house right now to do something." I said as he picked up his phone. "Okay." He said. I hanged up later and went to get dressed and walked downstairs. I told my mother that I was going to a friend's house and she was okay with it. Just wait for me Victor, I will come to you.

~Will be continued in part 4~

Kel was a character that I created btw XD