Chapter 1.

Chapter 1.

“Hurry up you filthy wench!” The rough old man yelled, bringing down a whip hard across my back. I fell on my knees, trying to block out the slash of pain. The wood that I had been carrying scattered.

“Get up.” He snarled, kicking  across my ribcage. The impact pushed me over and I fell sideways, my head knocking against one of the wood pieces.

I forced myself to get up and pick up the wood that I’d dropped.

This was my life.

I was a slave in a secluded town on the edge skirts of the world. Nobody from important places ever came here, so there were illegal slave trading businesses.

Some of us were auctioned and the rest of us were put to work in the workhouses. There was never a moment to spare, our handlers made sure of that.

We cooked and cleaned and obeyed our handler’s every command, while they were lazy and ordered us around.

They found a million different excuses to whip us on a daily basis and keep us in ‘check’. They were slightly afraid of a slave revolt, so they don’t keep too many of us around at the same time. Mostly we’re with our handler at all times, unless we’re performing an order.

I was weak though I wanted to be strong. I desperately wanted to be strong. I wanted to stand up for myself. I wanted to lose all  traces of fear within me. I wanted to start a slave revolt and escape this miserable life of mine.

But that was impossible.

I was just a nobody, and no one was coming to save me.

Or so I thought.

Hi guys :) Thanks for checking my story out, i know i know. *Gasp it's not a naruto fan fic!!! Well, it's good to try something new. I really want to stick to this story, so let me know what you think :) Comment, Vote, fan! 

Thanks for reading, readers! :) I hope i satisfied your minds.